1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

They got to be kidding......!

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Bill_252001, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Bill_252001

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hello All,
    I submitted my pharmcas application today and I had my summer courses listed in the regular completed coursework section NOT in "Planned/In Progress Section".
    I knew my grades from the school last week and hence I decided to move those courses from "Planned/In Progrss" to regular completed section. Updated transcript was on it's way and i found out that PharmCAS moved those courses back to "Planned/InProgress" section. So now i have to wait until December to Update my courses. What the [email protected]#$&.???
    I wanted the schools to see a bigger picture with my summer grades but now they won't.

Any advise or am i stuck with this until December???

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DustinfromCA

DustinfromCA Member
    10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    I don't think you were suppose to e-submit until your updated transcript arrived. You should call them when they are open on Monday and see what you can do. Maybe they can change status of your application to incomplete and wait for your transcript to arrive.