Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,
I submitted my pharmcas application today and I had my summer courses listed in the regular completed coursework section NOT in "Planned/In Progress Section".
I knew my grades from the school last week and hence I decided to move those courses from "Planned/In Progrss" to regular completed section. Updated transcript was on it's way and i found out that PharmCAS moved those courses back to "Planned/InProgress" section. So now i have to wait until December to Update my courses. What the F@#$&.???
I wanted the schools to see a bigger picture with my summer grades but now they won't.
Any advise or am i stuck with this until December???
I submitted my pharmcas application today and I had my summer courses listed in the regular completed coursework section NOT in "Planned/In Progress Section".
I knew my grades from the school last week and hence I decided to move those courses from "Planned/In Progrss" to regular completed section. Updated transcript was on it's way and i found out that PharmCAS moved those courses back to "Planned/InProgress" section. So now i have to wait until December to Update my courses. What the F@#$&.???
I wanted the schools to see a bigger picture with my summer grades but now they won't.
Any advise or am i stuck with this until December???