Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is more or less my first post here on this board. It looks like an environment conducive to legitimate advising and more importantly, a FUN place.
Ok, I'm not even done with 1st semester and I'm already looking for the extra stuff that I need to get done to get myself prepped for medical school. Most importantly, what type of medical experience would be best to get noticed at some of the more selective medical schools (hopefully I'll be applying to some of them)? Any other general recommendations of things to do early in the collegiate career?
Ok, I'm not even done with 1st semester and I'm already looking for the extra stuff that I need to get done to get myself prepped for medical school. Most importantly, what type of medical experience would be best to get noticed at some of the more selective medical schools (hopefully I'll be applying to some of them)? Any other general recommendations of things to do early in the collegiate career?