This might be a stupid question but...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GingerSnap215

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, so this might be a stupid question but I can't seem to find a definitive answer anywhere. I know as of 2007, Michigan was the only vet school with rolling admissions. So, are there any more vets schools that have rolling admissions now or is it still only Michigan?
 
I was unaware that MSU had rolling admissions. I'm pretty sure that their medical schools do utilize rolling admissions, but not the DVM program 😕. I guess I hope not because I submitted my application in mid-late September. I know that they have a program called "Vetward Bound" (or something like that) which utilizes rolling admissions.