Those interviewed on Nov 29 for Pitt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

euphaire

Blank
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything yet?

Pitt said that we'd hear back sometime in mid to late Dec, then they said it's not until first week of Jan, then they said it will have to be after jan 15 - after first batch's deposit deadline.

I'm really hoping that they'd tell us sooner. For many of us, 'after jan 15' means we will have to pay the deposit to our 'safety' schools first before having the chance of hearing back from pitt.

I'll call them again tmr to ask but if anyone knows anything please let me know!

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

Pitt said that we'd hear back sometime in mid to late Dec, then they said it's not until first week of Jan, then they said it will have to be after jan 15 - after first batch's deposit deadline.

I'm really hoping that they'd tell us sooner. For many of us, 'after jan 15' means we will have to pay the deposit to our 'safety' schools first before having the chance of hearing back from pitt.

I'll call them again tmr to ask but if anyone knows anything please let me know!

Thanks,

PITT gave 30 days to those who were accepted on December 1st to make a decision.

So I thought first week of January was the time for move up the next people on line.

I was there 11/29 and I didn't hear anything from them yet. Hopefully this week.

For those of us accepted on Dec 1, our deposits were due on Dec 30th. Maybe they said Jan 15th so they have some time to look over the files from the last couple of interview events?

I hope you both hear back soon! :)

Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks,
I was at that interview too, and was told after january 1/early january as well. did you get around to calling them?

Anyone accepted to Pitt, Dec. 1st or otherwise, did they confirm your deposit? I have received no confirmation from them yet. I called today and it was Rose's first minute in the office but she said she'd start sending out e-mails. Anyone?

Anyone accepted to Pitt, Dec. 1st or otherwise, did they confirm your deposit? I have received no confirmation from them yet. I called today and it was Rose's first minute in the office but she said she'd start sending out e-mails. Anyone?

I did receive the first deposit confirmation email on 12/19. I sent my deposit from CA on 12/14. I am sure you'll get one soon.

This is now NFL playoff time in Pittsburgh and with the Steelers playing next weekend the entire city, including admissions, is probably more focused on the game than whether some SDNers get a decision on time lol. Nothing you can do about it. They are passionate about their football.

I sent an email on the 29th asking if they got mine, and I got a response to it this morning