MemberX

5+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2012
Status (Visible)
Hi All,

I am looking to do my residency in NYC. I have my initial impressions about each program but I was hoping to get other people's point of views, especially from current or former residents. However, anyone with knowledge about the programs would be appreciated. Figure SDN would allow people to freely speak their minds about these programs (both good and bad). Thanks

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2015
I second this... would love any input.
Especially: Are columbia residents really as malignant/miserable/etc as people have said? Does that suggest that the other nyc (i.e. cornell, nyu, sinai) programs are not overworked? not sure where to place everything when it comes to nyc

Reactions: 1 user

MemberX

5+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2012
Status (Visible)
I second this... would love any input.
Especially: Are columbia residents really as malignant/miserable/etc as people have said? Does that suggest that the other nyc (i.e. cornell, nyu, sinai) programs are not overworked? not sure where to place everything when it comes to nyc

Yes please, any input about Columbia, Cornell, NYU, Sinai from any recent alums would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

About the Ads
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.