Thoughts on Kaplan Qbank for part 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dental916

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im taking my exam this Monday and Tuesday. I have gone through the decks once and have been doing qbank as recommend by a few friends. Any of you guys used qbank and thoughts about it? Similar to the real exam, easier and so on.

Members don't see this ad.

Im taking my exam this Monday and Tuesday. I have gone through the decks once and have been doing qbank as recommend by a few friends. Any of you guys used qbank and thoughts about it? Similar to the real exam, easier and so on.
Kaplan Q bank is too good for part 2,it helped me a lot
i did decks and q bank for 3 weeks to get 82
the cases are just like the exam ones,opg and xrays et all

My exam is this Monday so I ended up doing half of the qbank questions and now i'm doing the 98-2005 asda release packet. Qbank seemed pretty good, but I just wanted to switch things up a little. Thanks for the info.

On the asda packet...I'm getting about 75-80 percent right. Is this exam easier than the real thing?

Update...i'm getting about 65-70 percent right...False sense of hope...haha.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Im not sure where qbank gets there questions from, some have said there are repeats from there on there actual exam. Qbank in tutor mode is great because it gives you the reasoning behind the answer and it keeps scores of each of your specialities...so for instance it was showing that i was lacking in my Pedo skills so now I'm going back to strengthen that part.