Thoughts on Online Neurophysiology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctoscope

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of taking this class Winter 2020:

My only drawback is that it's an online course. It's not marked online on the transcript or anything, but if brought up I'll definitely mention it's online. I'm genuinely interested in the material, and it looks like these "X" classes count towards usGPA as well. Does this class look like it's worth $900? There doesn't seem to be any other realistic way for me to take a class similar to it other than through UCLA Ext, so I'd love some input from fellow SDNers. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm thinking of taking this class Winter 2020:

My only drawback is that it's an online course. It's not marked online on the transcript or anything, but if brought up I'll definitely mention it's online. I'm genuinely interested in the material, and it looks like these "X" classes count towards usGPA as well. Does this class look like it's worth $900? There doesn't seem to be any other realistic way for me to take a class similar to it other than through UCLA Ext, so I'd love some input from fellow SDNers. Thanks.

This is just for fun? Or?