Time from Interfolio to AMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ThatsG123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the average amount of time it takes to send letters from Interfolio to AMCAS? I know Interfolio sends it electronically to AMCAS, but am unsure about how much time it takes for AMCAS to upload.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know the average amount of time it takes to send letters from Interfolio to AMCAS? I know Interfolio sends it electronically to AMCAS, but am unsure about how much time it takes for AMCAS to upload.

Earlier in the cycle, it's taken no longer than two business days from when I paid Interfolio until I received an email from AMCAS stating they've received the letters. However, that was at the beginning of June. I'm not sure if there would be any extra delay with it being later in the cycle.

I requested my letters sent in last week and I received a confirmation email that AMCAS has them two days later, so they're still pretty prompt about it.

Yeah, I was unsure if it AMCAS would be "backed up" with verifying apps in early July so I thought maybe verification of letters followed a similar trend. But if you also got the letters in 2 days in late June/early July, then maybe that's not the case.