Time of day your interviews come

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What time do your interview offers come? (You may select more than one)

• Before 8 AM

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 8 AM to 11 AM

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • 11 AM to 2 PM

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • 2 PM to 5 PM

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • 5 PM to 8 PM

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • After 8 PM

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Pinkertinkle

2003 Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This will help us make our email checking more efficient. Everyone select time of day your interviews generally show up in your email box, so that we may all refresh extra often at that time. Please use the time zone the particular school sending the offer is in.

Members don't see this ad.

Wow. SDN has reached new levels of neurosis! Love this poll. :laugh: ;)

the time zones are different and will skew the results unless you specify eastern standard time. (i.e. someone on the west coast gets an email at 8am, this would count as 11am)

Members don't see this ad :)
i didnt read the last sentence. please ignore my previous post. my bad!

I think it's pretty random when the interview invites come.

I think they tend to come in the late afternoon. AT least that's been my experience. Though once i got one on a Saturday morning!!

Pinkertinkle said:
This will help us make our email checking more efficient. Everyone select time of day your interviews generally show up in your email box, so that we may all refresh extra often at that time. Please use the time zone the particular school sending the offer is in.

Good god, just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any more neurotic or obsessive around here.