TIRED of the cat fight....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

INevrLearn

GoldMember
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay... so I've been reading the threads on here for quite a while. Maybe I'm only responding to this now because, well... I'm drunk. But let me say this.... I am SICK AND F-ing TIRED of hearing about which is better, docs or pharmacists....... OH MY GOD.

PHARMACY AND MEDICINE ARE TWO DIFFERENT FIELDS. GET OVER IT. IF YOU ARE MORE SUITED TO PHARMACY, GO IN TO PHARMACY. IF YOU ARE MORE SUITED FOR MEDICINE, GO IN TO MEDICINE. IT really IS as simple as that. I look at the pharmD thread and I see more whining and complaining than ANYWHERE on this forum. Take a look. It really is embarassing.

Members don't see this ad.

You are right, the fight gets old very quickly - BUT I believe that issues that are important to pharmacy are being discussed. Unfortunately pharmacy is not like the other health care professions that has a definite and defined roll. Are pharmacists going to be replaced by techs and computers? Or does pharmacy expand. I see it as a very important question that needs to be discussed in a civil way (which happens here for the most part). Ignoring the issue won't make it go away......

Originally posted by tlh908
Are pharmacists going to be replaced by techs and computers?

No