-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
****tmdsas 2013****
Started by capitan2011
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If we should be so lucky to get an acceptance tomorrow night, does anybody know if scholarship offers come at the same time?
I believe scholarships are offered at the same time. My cousin, who was accepted a few years back, received an acceptance and scholarship at the same time (at midnight).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am guessing 12 am central time?
Yes it is central (based on forums from years past)
Exactly 24 hours
.
Last edited:
Weeeeeh!!!
Does anyone else have lots of assignments, finals, etc that they should be worrying about, but are choosing to ignore those? ^___^
Yesssss!
Which school did your cousin get accepted? I was told UTSD won't have scholarship info include in the acceptance email... in fact, they won't know how much scholarship to give until next fall...
Baylor
Less than 6 hours to go!
2.75 hours!
hey folks, i haven't gotten an interview yet so my chances are pretty slim. I'm reapplying this May though. For people that got in on the 2nd try, what do I need to try and improve on? I'm currently doing a Master's program to help bring up my pretty low undergrad GPA. I probably won't take the DAT again.... Did yall get completely different people to write you letters?
hey folks, i haven't gotten an interview yet so my chances are pretty slim. I'm reapplying this May though. For people that got in on the 2nd try, what do I need to try and improve on? I'm currently doing a Master's program to help bring up my pretty low undergrad GPA. I probably won't take the DAT again.... Did yall get completely different people to write you letters?
My girlfriend has gotten Texas interviews with a 3.4/21. Your DAT is amazing. What is your GPA like?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How to live the next 24 hours?!?!?!![]()
hahah as you always do
Less than one hour!
I'm watching Jurassic Park right now haha. Never thought I would be doing this as I wait.
Sameee.
About 30 mins left folks!
Better have the EMS ready, just in case! 😀
QUOTE=diene;13373289]So do all acceptances from a school get emailed at the same time?
This would be good to know in order to prevent myself from having a heart attack after seeing a post on here lol[/QUOTE]
QUOTE=diene;13373289]So do all acceptances from a school get emailed at the same time?
This would be good to know in order to prevent myself from having a heart attack after seeing a post on here lol[/QUOTE]
I don't think so. See the tmdsas threads from years back and some applicants would receive e-mails several minutes apart from one school. Nothing usually came after 1AM. Houston didn't send anything until after 7AM
I don't think so. See the tmdsas threads from years back and some applicants would receive e-mails several minutes apart from one school. Nothing usually came after 1AM. Houston didn't send anything until after 7AM
Haha, thanks captain!
I'm trippin' balls right now man...
Capitan, once you become a dentist, you can be a dentist and report, someone like Sanjay Gupta on CNN. You have done some very good investigation and reporting for this cycle! 😎
I don't think so. See the tmdsas threads from years back and some applicants would receive e-mails several minutes apart from one school. Nothing usually came after 1AM. Houston didn't send anything until after 7AM
Capitan, once you become a dentist, you can be a dentist and report, someone like Sanjay Gupta on CNN. You have done some very good investigation and reporting for this cycle! 😎
Or the next doc tooth? He might retire by 2017 😀
I hope I get in...if not, well then damn...guess ill try again...or maybe become a CNN reporter. I tried my best to keep everybody updated. After all, I did start this thread. I'm glad we all got to know each other (well sort of). Thanks everyone! 20 minutes!
i hope i get in...if not, well then damn...guess ill try again...or maybe become a cnn reporter. I tried my best to keep everybody updated. After all, i did start this thread. I'm glad we all got to know each other (well sort of). Thanks everyone! 20 minutes!
17!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil... step aside, it's Dr. Tooth is in the house! 👍
Or the next doc tooth? He might retire by 2017 😀
13 minutes
10!
7 minutes!
Even if you don't get in, keep in mind that they give out offers well past January. Everyone keep your head up and good luck to you all!
Even if you don't get in, keep in mind that they give out offers well past January. Everyone keep your head up and good luck to you all!
so close!
This is it!
Sparta!
Good luck everyone!
I'm too scared to check!
nothing 🙁
nothing 🙁
I don't think they are very punctual
nothing 🙁
Nervous
........
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope
Nothing so far...
anyone anything?
Nothing so far
