TMDSAS Grade Updates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

satdixon

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How soon after expected to update our TMDSAS application after we receive summer semester grades? Also does anyone know how bad a B in a summer course the year you are applying will look, things aren't looking to bright in my course so want to mentally prepare myself :-(

Members don't see this ad.

How soon after expected to update our TMDSAS application after we receive summer semester grades? Also does anyone know how bad a B in a summer course the year you are applying will look, things aren't looking to bright in my course so want to mentally prepare myself :-(

Does it matter? Just focus on doing the best you can in your classes. How much X grade will impact your application is all speculation and completely out of your control anyways.

Does it matter? Just focus on doing the best you can in your classes. How much X grade will impact your application is all speculation and completely out of your control anyways.
Do grade updates delay application review?