You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
To all Dentistry students or Dentist...
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
26
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will have just turned 40
I don't know our exact graduation date yet, but 25 or 26 depending
I have no idea what you're talking about! I'm a Canadian student.UoP 2+3?
I'd be 25 or 26 as well.
I have no idea what you're talking about! I'm a Canadian student.
You'll FINISH dental school at 22 in Canada? Don't you guys have to go to college after high school?
You'll FINISH dental school at 22 in Canada? Don't you guys have to go to college after high school?
Yeah! I'm more of an exception than the rule.
edit : realized that sounded stuck up, lol! Just meant usually you don't finish at 22 in Canada
Last edited:
26. Still in school though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
surprised nobody's 27
yah I'll be 27
yah I'll be 27
I'll be 36.
Graduations: 32 if everything goes right
Actually practicing: 33-34 I would need to do a residency in order to practice in NY
Actually practicing: 33-34 I would need to do a residency in order to practice in NY
28...
24. I have been practicing for 33 years.
Nearly 32.
36.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K