Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey so this is my first time using SDN!
I took the January 23 MCAT and felt pretty bad, but I'm not sure if it was anxiety or what. I basically crammed all of winter break and took Kaplan's online prep course. My Kaplan FL's weren't where I wanted them either, but they were also much harder than the actual test from what I've heard.
Should I sign up for an April one just in case or should I wait? I'm just worried there won't be any spots if I wait til I get my score in February.
I took the January 23 MCAT and felt pretty bad, but I'm not sure if it was anxiety or what. I basically crammed all of winter break and took Kaplan's online prep course. My Kaplan FL's weren't where I wanted them either, but they were also much harder than the actual test from what I've heard.
Should I sign up for an April one just in case or should I wait? I'm just worried there won't be any spots if I wait til I get my score in February.