To those accepted to Pitt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alfie5884

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are you attending? What are your GPA and DAT scores if you don't mind me asking? :D

I got accepted to Pitt and I would like to know what other accepted students think of the school.

Members don't see this ad.

YES! As of this minute, I am quite the happy girl attending Pitt. I am still going to go to Maryland's interview because I really want to see what they have to offer, but Pitt is my first choice at this point, by far.

My GPA is a 3.61, nonscience is a 4.0, and science is a 3.4. DAT AA was a 19, RC was 23...what am I missing in that?

What are your stats?

I LOVED Pitt!!! I'm actually really thinking about going there now. I'm deciding between them and Maryland, but I think I'm leaning more toward Pitt.

My GPA is a 3.65, with a 3.4 science. My DAT scores were 21/21/18. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
i was accepted to pitt. i'm still deciding but i liked the school a lot, especially the students

sunphish said:
YES! As of this minute, I am quite the happy girl attending Pitt. I am still going to go to Maryland's interview because I really want to see what they have to offer, but Pitt is my first choice at this point, by far.

My GPA is a 3.61, nonscience is a 4.0, and science is a 3.4. DAT AA was a 19, RC was 23...what am I missing in that?

What are your stats?

My overall GPA is 3.69 and DAT is 18AA. I liked Pitt very much but I'm not so happy about the price. Do you know if out-of-staters can apply for in-state tuition rates after the 1st year?

I think somebody at Pitt mentioned something that it used to be an option before but not anymore.

alfie5884 said:
My overall GPA is 3.69 and DAT is 18AA. I liked Pitt very much but I'm not so happy about the price. Do you know if out-of-staters can apply for in-state tuition rates after the 1st year?

Yes, many of them said that you can. Apparently they turn everyone down the first time, but the second time most people get it. That's what they said at my interview at least.

alfie5884 said:
Are you attending? What are your GPA and DAT scores if you don't mind me asking? :D

I got accepted to Pitt and I would like to know what other accepted students think of the school.

I am headed to Pitt! My sci. gpa 4.0 and overall 3.9 and as for the DATs -
PA 17
RC 20
AA 18
OS 20

PM me anyone going to Pitt, I'd love to get to know you all! :)

Question: Anybody choosing Pitt over Penn? And why? Thanks!

I am in the decision making process right now, but I am leaning away from Oklahoma and toward Pitt. I really liked the whole atmosphere there and I think it would be a great place to be for the next four years. I know a few of the students that go there. They really like it. It might be a little more as far as money is concerned, but I want to go to a place where people enjoy being and Pitt seems to me to be that kind of place. Only draw back is where to live since I have wife and kids to think about too?