Top 5's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
stormjen said:
Okay, that freaked me out, since I just went and got another glass of wine. Stop it!
Chug! Chug! Chug!

Members don't see this ad.

Top 5 candies:

1) Reese's peanut butter cups
2) Butterfingers
3) Kit Kat
4) Twix
5) York peppermint patties

Yum yum. :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
What about charleston chews? You can't forget those!

Pingu said:
What about charleston chews? You can't forget those!

I have never had one of those. What is in them?

I totally despise caramel so anything with caramel will not make my top 5, just warning you in advance. :)

it's not carmel, it's more of a taffy like vanilla nougat with a delicious chocolate coating...they used to make them in strawberry and chocolate.

The best way to eat them is to freeze them and break them into pieces...

Sounds yummy! I will get some next time I go to the grocery store. I have been on a "diet" for three days but I am already totally sick of it and ready to eat candy again. I feel like I would rather be fat and get to eat candy than lose weight with no candy.

You have two types of people in this world.

1) People who are skinny and complain to their hearts delight that they can't ****in' gain any weight!

2) Then you have the fat ****ers like myself who can't seem to lose weight. We look at food and we gain weight. We starve ourselves, but we still gain weight.

Solution:

FAT TRANSPLANT! Transplant the fat from people in (2) to (1). It's genius. It's brilliant! I shall perfect this procedure and restore balance to the world!

I will selectively donate the fat from my hips and thighs, but I would like to leave a decent amount on my bum for my j.lo ass. I would also like to leave all breast adipose tissue alone.

You forgot about the skinny people who want to be even more skinny.

Even if you are skinny, you can donate your fat. Starving children in Africa need YOUR fat!

Pingu said:
Even if you are skinny, you can donate your fat. Starving children in Africa need YOUR fat!

My mom tells me that there are a lot of ...

wait, i can't say that here..

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh andy, just do it for the children!

This reminds me of a butt experience from one of my Path rotations. One of the residents was really thin but had a super perky butt. Not a J.Lo butt, just a white girl butt. So she was wearing slacks that accentuated her tush one day and walked into the room where I was observing sign-outs. She must have been standing, facing away, about a foot away from the attending, and of course he was sitting down. I happened to see him give a glance at that resident's tush! It was that kind of tush though, where you can't avert your eyes. So even though she was skinny, she'd managed to save her tush fat.

what's with you and the muther****in' children ey?

I had a depressing lecture today on the mother****in health conditions in the third world. I rapidly became depressed as I drove home in my pimp ass convertible while talking on my damn cell phone. Thus, I feel I can contribute to the ****ing humanitarian effort by convincing others to donate their fat to the poor starving children

Pingu said:
I had a depressing lecture today on the mother****in health conditions in the third world. I rapidly became depressed as I drove home in my pimp ass convertible while talking on my damn cell phone. Thus, I feel I can contribute to the ****ing humanitarian effort by convincing others to donate their fat to the poor starving children
awww poor baby. do you think of the poor starvin children when you decide to throw away that last piece of fried chicken which you can't eat because you've already stuffed your face full of KFC extra tasty crispy fatty? :laugh:

awww poor baby. do you think of the poor starvin children when you decide to throw away that last piece of fried chicken which you can't eat because you've already stuffed your face full of KFC extra tasty crispy fatty?

Yes, I feed the food to my dog. Thus it is not being wasted and we spend less money on dog food, thus freeing more money for starving children.

for fat transplants or to eat?

For fat transplants, but if they really want to eat it who am I to say no?

go get your fried chicken!

I don't want fried chicken...can I have chick fil a instead?

Who are the top 5 rappers of all time?
Dylan, Dylan, Dylan........Dylan, and Dylan.
I spit hot fire.

Top 5 Wesley Snipes Movies:

1. Blade
2. White Men Can't Jump (Except for Me)
3. New Jack City
4. Major League
5. Blade II

Top 5 Bands/Musicians I have seen live:

1. Dave Matthews Band ( A no brainer)
2. G Love and Special Sauce
3. Van Halen, Balance Tour
4. Nelly
5. Limp Bizkit

Top 5 Old-School Wrestling Moves:

1. The DDT (Jake the Snake)
2. The Ghetto Blaster (Butch the Natural Steele)
3. The Camel Clutch (Iron Shiekh)
4. Figure 4 Leg Lock (I think that one was public domain)
5. Raking the Back or Eyes Or any other body part that can be raked (oh, the agony!)

Top 5 states carried by Walter Mondale in the 1984 presidential election:

1. Minnesota

I'm thinking of naming my daughter Minnesota, if I ever have one. It's such a beautiful word (and state). My in-laws would probably have a fit though.

Freestyle said:
Top 5 Old-School Wrestling Moves:

1. The DDT (Jake the Snake)
2. The Ghetto Blaster (Butch the Natural Steele)
3. The Camel Clutch (Iron Shiekh)
4. Figure 4 Leg Lock (I think that one was public domain)
5. Raking the Back or Eyes Or any other body part that can be raked (oh, the agony!)

Dude, you are forgetting the best move of all time!

headlock.jpg