Top Three People on SDN You'd Like to Meet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Aw freesia, you didnt include me after that compliment? :(

Anyways, it's hard to choose 3, but I like nicknaylor, LizzyM, mimelim, all mods and admins, the team led by irish football etc

LOL!!! I saw that you commented on this thread and I thought "Oh Crap!"

<hug> You're the bestest...

Members don't see this ad.

QofQuimica, DrMidlife, and docb. :thumbup:

Reactions: 1 user
I like to meet all the regulars on here.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not old enough to drink, but I usually make my own.....anyone here a fan of rum and coke? Gin and tonic?

If we do happen to meet, wanna be very prepared.

Sent from my iPad using SDN Mobile app.

Not old enough to drink, but I usually make my own.....anyone here a fan of rum and coke? Gin and tonic?

Rum only for me with no ice.

Rum only for me with no ice.

I usually make these drinks. It's called a 1/3rd, 2/3rd, ration. The largest portion is rum, the 1/3 I usually use Crown Royal or Bacardi. The ration is like coke or sprite...

Good stuff.

michelle au
theprowler
mimelim

If I can't get them then LizzyM, myuu, spectorgt, asagacious, drizzt and that duck guy, forgot his name.

Not wingedscapula though, I'm not ready to be pimped yet.

agreed with mimelim, dude is awesome. Otherwise maybe naylor just because he goes to med school where I want to go

Members don't see this ad :)
Jalby, because he's been sticking it to Georgetown for 10 years and counting. His dedication is amazing.

AllDaWEI, because he hates mandatory volunteering almost as much as I do.

PandaMD, because, if I get into medical school, I'm destined to be as cynical and contemptuous as he is. It's like looking into the future.

irishfootball.

Because I feel he would be hot if he were a guy.

darkjedi.

Because I like being tan and I like jedis.

He's not a dude?

We had a heated debate over sports a while back, no way he/she's a female.

I mean, in my head, he's a dude. My friends and I like to think he's like a boat shoe bright short wearing rugby playing fratstar.

I mean, in my head, he's a dude. My friends and I like to think he's like a boat shoe bright short wearing rugby playing fratstar.

Rugby =/= football.

Tonight I tried watching football, and I was like :confused:. I officially know more about rugby than American football, which is weird, I guess. haha

Rugby =/= football.

Tonight I tried watching football, and I was like :confused:. I officially know more about rugby than American football, which is weird, I guess. haha

Rugby = hot

Football = fat

fratstars= rich + hot

Was at the White Sox game tonight, sadly I got to watch this trainwreck of a closing couple of weeks in person.
96xhgogkp7exsgnajfzs.jpg

Just checked the thread, it's about time I got a mention!

irishfootball.

Because I feel he would be hot if he were a guy.

I am a guy, so thanks?

He's not a dude?

We had a heated debate over sports a while back, no way he/she's a female.

I live for sports. I remember that debate quite well (it did get heated for a while :D). Good times...

Actually that is pretty spot on. Glad my online profile accurately reflects my real-life persona.

Last edited:
Cheechootrain just because I want to know how much he talks about trains IRL. :laugh:

not old enough to drink?
damn i feel old
cheechoo...brings a smile to my face every time.

Only one vote for DocB? You guys need to spend more time in the Emergency Medicine forum. If I ever go to Vegas, I'm going to injure myself in some amusing way and go to his hospital just so he can treat me and then write about me in the "Things I Learn From my Patients" thread.

Only one vote for DocB? You guys need to spend more time in the Emergency Medicine forum. If I ever go to Vegas, I'm going to injure myself in some amusing way and go to his hospital just so he can treat me and then write about me in the "Things I Learn From my Patients" thread.
:thumbup:

Also, ActiveDutyMD - he's got some great financial stuff on his blog. Definitely worth reading.

Gin and tonic is what my grandma drinks. However, rum/whiskey and Coke is delicious. If you're ever in Tennessee, I'd highly recommend going down to Lynchburg and taking a tour of the Jack Daniels distillery (about 1.5 hours south of Nashville).

Was at the White Sox game tonight, sadly I got to watch this trainwreck of a closing couple of weeks in person.
96xhgogkp7exsgnajfzs.jpg

At least y'all haven't had the epic collapse that the Braves and Red Sox went through last season. Nice seats and I hope the Twins sweep this weekend!

Hmm, I've already met a lot of the SDN regulars I know from way back when. But there are a few left that I haven't met yet but would like to meet some day. I'll say Lee, cabinbuilder, and Abider.

I would try to meet that guy that had the avatar about having wings and not being able to fly.

picture.php

This guy. I can't remember his name, but I would totally love to meet him.

In reality, I think almost any of you guys would be cool to meet. There are a few I would avoid, but I can't really name them without it being a personal attack.

Gin and tonic is what my grandma drinks. However, rum/whiskey and Coke is delicious. If you're ever in Tennessee, I'd highly recommend going down to Lynchburg and taking a tour of the Jack Daniels distillery (about 1.5 hours south of Nashville).

At least y'all haven't had the epic collapse that the Braves and Red Sox went through last season. Nice seats and I hope the Twins sweep this weekend!

Nonsense, G&T is a standby, though there are so many wonderful drinks you can make with gin - Tom Collins, gin Rickey, martini

As for who I'd like to meet: SinuousSausage (hilarious), theprowler, and any and all lurkers

I wonder how many people perused this thread hoping for a mention?

I dress like that, but im none of those things.. :confused:
I wonder how many people perused this thread hoping for a mention?
:D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

1. QofQuimica
2. PandaBear
3a. Catalysik
3b. Muagonist

The most helpful people are not necessarily the people I would want to meet. MedPR was definitely helpful when I was trying to figure stuff out for the MCAT, but I find his other comments counterproductive mostly.

I found myself really pissed at QofQuimica after the MCAT because her study guide is way too frigging detailed and a borderline waste of time. I would still like to meet her though.

I feel like I already know some of you guys. If there were something akin to an impact factor for SDN, I think Catalysik (sp?) would have to be close to the top, at least for Pre-Meds.

I'll probably meet Nick Naylor at some point.

Muagonist and PandaBear just because.

People that I'd like to meet that haven't: L2D, Lizzy, RogueUnicorn, Pandabear, johnnydrama, and others I'm sure.

Anytime anyone is in Chicago, PM me and we can try and grab a beer somewhere. ;)
L2D and LizzyM don't do public appearances. I know where to find one of them but not the other.

Panda Bear is off the grid.

L2D and LizzyM don't do public appearances. I know where to find one of them but not the other.

Panda Bear is off the grid.

*Look's at username*

:eek:

Haha, kidding. I believe LizzyM has given out what AdCom she was on before, but I still wouldn't post it.

I'd like to meet WS, TheProwler, Blade, JPP, Catalystik, Cabinbuilder, and SN2ed

Jalby, because he's been sticking it to Georgetown for 10 years and counting. His dedication is amazing.

I am just coming up on the 11 year anniversary of them treating me like a number and piece of ****. 10/9/01. Never forget.

Reactions: 1 user
1. QofQuimica
2. PandaBear
3a. Catalysik
3b. Muagonist

The most helpful people are not necessarily the people I would want to meet. MedPR was definitely helpful when I was trying to figure stuff out for the MCAT, but I find his other comments counterproductive mostly.

I found myself really pissed at QofQuimica after the MCAT because her study guide is way too frigging detailed and a borderline waste of time. I would still like to meet her though.

I feel like I already know some of you guys. If there were something akin to an impact factor for SDN, I think Catalysik (sp?) would have to be close to the top, at least for Pre-Meds.

I'll probably meet Nick Naylor at some point.

Muagonist and PandaBear just because.

No way, my comments are super productive.. all 10,545 of them.