Top Three People on SDN You'd Like to Meet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Omg... I just posted in a pre-med forum. Lord, help me! :smack:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
I've already met @njac in person. I want to meet @PJ meowerton . We share all our business and I've seen her cleavage. @fantasty cause he's gonna be my sugar daddy. and @sinombre cause he's just a cool laid back kind of dude (which will be changed by his surgery residency).
You're on my list, too, sweety :) But, this is crazy - the OP is one of the first people I met in person from SDN! I think she dumped me from FB and twitter through, but I hope she's still doing well (if she's lurking around here)

Goro, LizzyM, and gyngyn because it means I have somehow scored 3 interviews.

Honestly, the only two that stand out to me are MadJack for seeming like a genuinely cool dude and goro because I would love him to knock some sense into me. I love his no nonsense attitude.

Now that I think about it gonnif would also be cool to meet.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I couldn't limit it to just three, I refuse to pick favorites.
That's the beauty pageant answer. But, I agree it would be hard. I'd probably have to different groups of 3 for different scenarios. (Like, the 3 who I want to get career advice from, the 3 I want to go drinking with, the 3 who I think would benefit from my advice, the 3 who I have to verify that they are their "persona", etc).

But, if I had to choose the 3 that I'm most overdue for.... It would be Nutmeg, Carbon, Salamandrina, Sacrament, njac, and Stroganoff because of missed opportunities when I should have seen them. (shut up, I know that's not 3)

Reactions: 2 users
That's the beauty pageant answer. But, I agree it would be hard. I'd probably have to different groups of 3 for different scenarios. (Like, the 3 who I want to get career advice from, the 3 I want to go drinking with, the 3 who I think would benefit from my advice, the 3 who I have to verify that they are their "persona", etc).

But, if I had to choose the 3 that I'm most overdue for.... It would be Nutmeg, Carbon, Salamandrina, Sacrament, njac, and Stroganoff because of missed opportunities when I should have seen them. (shut up, I know that's not 3)
Yeah, I wasn't even going for the pageant answer, but seriously- I couldn't choose just three, just like you couldn't. I could maybe pick a top 12 lol.

awwww I'm very touched

I would love to meet you IRL!!!!

Same with @Cyberdyne 101! Also, anyone else that PMs me for advice, likes my posts, tags me, or follows me. Cuz ya know, anyone that follows me/loves me/stalks me/feeds my ego clearly has good taste and is worth meeting!

@Mad Jack is on my list too, in theory. It's probably best I don't though, I've come this far and I'm not a registered sex offender yet. There by the Grace of God go I.

I think @GoldfishPharmD & I would make good girl friends. Similar sense of humor as far as dick jokes go. There's a lot of Loungers you could add in for a fun slumber party.

My third is @Ceke2002 , I just feel like we have a lot in common and we would click over shared interests.

There are so many others, I kind of hate it's only 3.
I feel like you, me, and @Ceke2002 should meet up in Australia at some point and go pub hopping :D

Reactions: 3 users
But would the town survive? That is the quesiton. :p

Well if we were kicking it full old school style, then *we* might not survive, but I think as long as I don't get a hankering to relive my party days, or should that be 'daze', then us and the town should still be standing, somewhat. ;)

Reactions: 2 users
Well if we were kicking it full old school style, then *we* might not survive, but I think as long as I don't get a hankering to relive my party days, or should that be 'daze', then us and the town should still be standing, somewhat. ;)
Are you saying we can't party like the Old Gods intended :cryi: :p