Tortall WW Sign-ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should be in my group... I love noobs, especially as a wolf, right SnS??? 😛


wolves are the people who you are trying to discover and lynch as a villager during the day cycle. Then during the night cycle, wolves kill the villagers. Game ends when all wolves die or villager numbers are equal to wolf numbers
Oh, so it's just like Mafia!

Snowy, you and I have the same avatar 🙁

Fixed 😀

Did you also google "female knight horse" and pick the first one that popped up? :laugh:
 
Don't worry abney. I will still help you out. I have yet to start a game as an evil wolf. Even as a wolf, I tried to help the noobs, I really am I softie deep down.


She is really helpful. I'm just teasing her and she knows it. I learned many of my sneaky ways from her. :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay NStarz chose my group!

I hope this doesn't start until tomorrow. I'm going to be out at the bar tonight with friends. Yay for 2-4-1's! Really should go shower soon. I steeeenk like cow. They don't appreciate it :meanie:
 
Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope
3. bbeventer
4. wildcatj
5.

Copper Isles
1. cuitlamiztli
2. Orca2011
3. twelvetigers
4. Trematode
5. (reserved)

Scanra
1. Philliab
2. Emiloo4
3. Abney
4. DVMDream
5. variegata

Tortall
1. NStarz
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Snowy
4. Packen
5. SnS

Yamani Islands
1. devyn
2. Dyachei
3. Sheepdog
4. abbercadaver
5. PP

New page, bump the list. 😀 We only need 1 or 2 more and then roles can go out!
 
I may be mistaken. Then it had to be hunger games because that was the only other game I was a wolf.

I think it was...because kanderson and I were mystified by how you tricked both of us. And then she wouldn't stop singing.
 
hehe, just had a funny thought. Do you guys realize how odd our forum must be for people who post and know nothing about WW and are seeking help? We all have random avatars.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to play if there is someone who could take over for me if I am still alive through Saturday night (leaving Sunday). With my track record, I doubt I make it that long.

You lasted a long time in the last game! Don't count yourself out.
 
I want to play if there is someone who could take over for me if I am still alive through Saturday night (leaving Sunday). With my track record, I doubt I make it that long.

Either that or maybe someone who dies early can take your place when you leave.
 
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp!!!
tumblr_m5466eecLO1qihztbo1_250.gif
 
I'll play, but am ignorant to the books. On my phone, so sign me up for whatever. 🙂

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
 
Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope
3. bbeventer
4. wildcatj
5. Jamr0ckin

Copper Isles
1. cuitlamiztli
2. Orca2011
3. twelvetigers
4. Trematode
5. (reserved)

Scanra
1. Philliab
2. Emiloo4
3. Abney
4. DVMDream
5. variegata

Tortall
1. NStarz
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Snowy
4. Packen
5. SnS

Yamani Islands
1. devyn
2. Dyachei
3. Sheepdog
4. abbercadaver
5. PP
 
I just haven't heard back from our second reserved player. I'm thinking she's not going to make it, though, so does one more person want to play?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And those who have never played before, PLEASE don't hesitate to PM Ivorypolarbear or I with questions. 🙂 We're more than happy to help you out and will be less biased than potential groupmates. 😉
 
I'm so excited for this! And the bf has another show this weekend, so I can spend as much time on WW as I want starting Thursday! :laugh:

(btw gifs are awesome! I'm kind of addicted right now.. haha)
 
So there is still one spot, right? IPB and nohika- any ruling on what emiloo suggested? The first player killed shouldn't have any real info to give the wolves/villagers any advantage. Assuming I live long enough and I'm not the first player killed lol
 
So there is still one spot, right? IPB and nohika- any ruling on what emiloo suggested? The first player killed shouldn't have any real info to give the wolves/villagers any advantage. Assuming I live long enough and I'm not the first player killed lol
Sorry--we're discussing it now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad