Tortall WW Sign-ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I work 8:30-5 weekdays. This weekend, I will be going home to visit my folks. I wonder if I will be able to keep up! I miss playing so bad though. 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A recent friend of ours just did that and started another thread... in case no one noticed lol

I told my bf about him last time and just now updated. Even he thinks it was stupid and usually he just shakes his head about me being on SDN again. :laugh:
 
tumblr_m4xxgcWXfi1r4ypdoo2_500.gif


That's me. Waiting. :laugh:
 
Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope
3. bbeventer
4. wildcatj
5. Jamr0ckin

Copper Isles
1. cuitlamiztli
2. Orca2011
3. twelvetigers
4. Trematode
5. kakurubird

Scanra
1. Philliab
2. Emiloo4
3. Abney
4. DVMDream
5. variegata

Tortall
1. NStarz
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Snowy
4. Packen
5. SnS

Yamani Islands
1. devyn
2. Dyachei
3. Sheepdog
4. abbercadaver
5. PP

We have our last player!!
 
Yes, I was pressured into joined. Though, secretly, I was skimming the thread, hoping everything was already filled so I wouldn't have to decide.

I know absolutely nothing about these, but, seems most others don't either so, eh.

Excited to start!
 
Yes, I was pressured into joined. Though, secretly, I was skimming the thread, hoping everything was already filled so I wouldn't have to decide.

I know absolutely nothing about these, but, seems most others don't either so, eh.

Excited to start!

LOVE your avatar. Two beagles at home. 🙂 Could so see my dog doing that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad