This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctor2be10

DODODO2
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So if my MCAT scores are released from aamc on 9/10/17. And I go ahead and send them over to accomas that day/next day. How long should I expect for them to be sent AND processed by my schools? I can't find a straight answer on the site. THANKS!
 
So if my MCAT scores are released from aamc on 9/10/17. And I go ahead and send them over to accomas that day/next day. How long should I expect for them to be sent AND processed by my schools? I can't find a straight answer on the site. THANKS!
Mine took 2 days. It should take that long to get your app sent out if you already have your transcripts verified.