Touro Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Darn it. Me too. But no invite. On your AADSAS for Touro, does it say under review or Application complete?
your dat is like in the 100th percentile.. if you even have a 3.2 gpa, I'm sure you'll get more interviews then you know what to do with as the above poster said
 
@DKo267 @0Mik3cho , I don't think either of y'all should be worried. Both of you have 99th+ percentile DAT scores and the average DAT of those who matriculate at Touro is a 21 (oGPA 3.45/sGPA 3.35). They also invite 20% of applicants to interview.
 
I just received an interview from Touro and my GPA is not that stellar so don't worry too much. For those who got invited, do you guys think it's better to do it in person or virtually?
 
I just received an interview from Touro and my GPA is not that stellar so don't worry too much. For those who got invited, do you guys think it's better to do it in person or virtually?

Please define "not that stellar", because mine is 3.2S/3.2T 😕

And how strong are your ECs if you don't mind me asking
 
Interview #1
School: Touro
Notification date: 08/31/20
Method of notification: Email
Residency: NJ
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/16
Application complete date: 07/08
GPA (science, overall): 3.70, 3.79
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/25/21/none
Dates available OR your interview date: September 23 or October 14/28 (in-person) // September 30/October 21 (virtual)
Format: In-person/online (Depends on preference)
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also got an invite this morning. What is everyone doing virtual or in-person. I live kinda far away and was leaning towards virtual.
 
Also got an invite this morning. What is everyone doing virtual or in-person. I live kinda far away and was leaning towards virtual.
I'm only doing in-person because I live two hours away. If I had to fly or take a very long car ride, I would also do virtual.
 
I'm only doing in-person because I live two hours away. If I had to fly or take a very long car ride, I would also do virtual.

Yeah I just read I am from a restricted state and would have to quarantine both ways for 2 weeks. Virtual it is
 
Hey everyone did you guys got a confirmation after you emailed them with the date you chose? I emailed them in the morning but haven’t heard back yet
 
Got an interview invite!

3.53 GPA/3.4SGPA
23 DAT: 22AA, 20PAT, nothing below 20
OOS
Looks like I will have to interview online because my state is one of the states that NY is enforcing quarantine for
 
Do you think its looked down upon to interview online? My state does not require a quarantine, but I would have to travel by plane which I don't feel very comfortable with at this time.
 
I don’t think so, based on the states on the quarantine list, I’m sure lots of people will choose to interview virtually. That’s what I am going to have to do.
 
Got an interview invite!

3.53 GPA/3.4SGPA
23 DAT: 22AA, 20PAT, nothing below 20
OOS
Looks like I will have to interview online because my state is one of the states that NY is enforcing quarantine for
When was your application complete?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #2
School:
Touro
Notification date: 9/10/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/29
Application complete date: 7/14 ** BUT... my DAT was not verified until 8/6 (thanks 'rona)
GPA (science, overall): 3.80, 3.90
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25 AA/ 24 TS/ 24 PAT/ 28 RC
Dates available OR your interview date: beginning of December, virtual
Method of interview: Virtual OR in person
 
When you guys emailed admissions with the date you want to interview, did they send you a confirmation back? I emailed them a few days ago and still haven't received any confirmation for my date.
 
When you guys emailed admissions with the date you want to interview, did they send you a confirmation back? I emailed them a few days ago and still haven't received any confirmation for my date.

I received a confirmation email with instructions and my interview date. Maybe they are a little busy now but i’m sure you will get it soon.
 
For those of you who received interviews how long from your “application complete” email to your interview invite did it take? I sent in my application august 11th and just got the application complete email.
 
For those of you who received interviews how long from your “application complete” email to your interview invite did it take? I sent in my application august 11th and just got the application complete email.

June 16th to September 1st

But I’m sure the delay was purposeful as they probably held out for September. Probably quicker now