dibadelf
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I wanted to know what people would have to say about these schools.
I grew up in the Bay Area but I have similar familial roots in SoCal so I'm not too worried about my support system. Hoping for any current students or people who have researched here before and toured to provide some insight. To me they are both equally reputable and phenomenal schools that I am lucky to have the opportunity for.
Hoping for answers on...
Classroom style (traditional or flipped)
Residency match locations
General thoughts about the area
Which is closer proximity to good food?
Which one would be better for someone who wants to practice in an urban environment?
COA and COL for both areas.
Thank you very much in advance!
I grew up in the Bay Area but I have similar familial roots in SoCal so I'm not too worried about my support system. Hoping for any current students or people who have researched here before and toured to provide some insight. To me they are both equally reputable and phenomenal schools that I am lucky to have the opportunity for.
Hoping for answers on...
Classroom style (traditional or flipped)
Residency match locations
General thoughts about the area
Which is closer proximity to good food?
Which one would be better for someone who wants to practice in an urban environment?
COA and COL for both areas.
Thank you very much in advance!