Program-Specific Info / Q's Towson Early Admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZayOT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a senior who applied to Towsons early admission option for OT school. Has anyone else competed this process before and can give insight. Please respond, I'm super anxious :(

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I do not know much about the early admission option at Towson, but I am a current student if you have any questions!

Reactions: 1 user
I am applying for regular admission (couldn't complete the physics prerequisite in time), but I remember seeing on their website that they only accept 10 early admission applicants. That sounds scary, but from the lack of response on this post, and the fact that a lot of people don't complete all the prerequisites in time, you could still have a good chance. They don't start reviewing regular admissions until February, so you probably still have some time to hear back. If you don't make it into the program for early admissions, you don't get rejected, you get deferred to regular admission, so there would still be a chance that you can get in. Good luck! I wish I had more information for you on this process.