Training Programs for CPE ONLY (no TOEFL, no BSCE, no NAVLE)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello,
I created a group on WhatsApp called CPE 2016, if you are scheduled to take the exam this year, or are thinking about taking the exam but hasn't scheduled it yet, or already took the exam and would like to be a part of the group please write in this post with your name and your cell phone so I can add you to the group. The goal is to help each other with resources, discuss our experiences etc. So far we are 3 on the group. I'm taking the exam in October. Thanks and good luck to all taking the exam! Also huge thanks to Maksara and Beovet for sharing in detail your experience and how you prepared, it was very helpful.
hey
can you add me to our whats up group also...i m taking cpe in september in lv thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hi turkvet I am also appearing for the CPE in September 2016 in Las Vegas. My email is [email protected] please send me an email. We may be able to help each other to prepare for the exam. I am in New Zealand.

People seeking hands-on experience for the small animal portions of the exam (surgery, small animal medicine, anesthesia, radiology, necropsy) should contact Dr Kapp at [email protected] . She is a vet in Dallas that has recently started a cpe training program. I needed more practice with some small animal skills and found it very helpful.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
hey
can you add me to our whats up group also...i m taking cpe in september in lv thanks
Hello, thanks for your interest, can you give me your phone number or email address so I can add you to the group?

Hi turkvet I am also appearing for the CPE in September 2016 in Las Vegas. My email is [email protected] please send me an email. We may be able to help each other to prepare for the exam. I am in New Zealand.
Hello if you are interested in participating in the whatsap group, we have 9 participant so far and have been helping each other with Q/A's, exchanging files, experience, etc. If you want to participate give your phone number or say you want to be added and I can email you to the email you posted above. Thanks!

Hello if you are interested in participating in the whatsap group, we have 9 participant so far and have been helping each other with Q/A's, exchanging files, experience, etc. If you want to participate give your phone number or say you want to be added and I can email you to the email you posted above

Last edited:
Hello if you are interested in participating in the whatsap group, we have 9 participant so far and have been helping each other with Q/A's, exchanging files, experience, etc. If you want to participate give your phone number or say you want to be added and I can email you to the email you posted above. Thanks!

Yes, I would like to be added to the group my email is [email protected] email me your phone number I will also add you on whatsapp. thanks

Guys is anybody out there going for Nov CPE in Las Vegas?

Hi can someone add me to the Whats app group I am appearing for CPE in Nov. Thanks!

Hi, can someone add me to the whatsapp group. I am preparing for CPE

Does anyone know about the wait time for scheduling CPE exam?

My email address is [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry [email protected]

Hi guys, I live in US, also taking CPE in October in Las Vegas.
To be added to CPE preparation whats app group write to Dr. Singh from Bonita clinic? he's a group admin. His email is [email protected]

Hi Everyone !

Thank you Maksara for detailed post,and Congratulations!
I hope it will encourage more people to come back to the forum after the exam and share the experience!

This is my CPE story:

I took CPE in November( Mississippi) for the first time and 3 weeks after got the results- passed it all ! (sorry for being late but I needed some time off of the vet stuff ;))

Well, I can not name many events in my life that were stressful like this,and that stress is the major challenge that this exam brings. Knowing yourself and mechanisms of dealing with your emotions in days like these will do half of a job. The other half is the exam itself and information you have to organize in your head-it is not that hard as it looks like :)
ABOUT the EXAM:
Do not let people scare you off :) Everyone's experience is different and stick to what you know and present it the best you can. Don't hate yourself because you couldn't see the obvious or couldn't remember the important thing- it will happen. It is normal to be nervous. It is impossible not to be...and they know that :) They are teachers working with the students every day,so, just people, not aliens, as I was imagining them :))))
MSU is a nice place to see :) They have capacity of 10 candidates so it is not crowded. It is well organized and the staff is very nice. You provide the hotel and transportation. They provide meals and everything else. I was there about 10 hours every day, so...find a way to sleep over night no matter what!
The examiners were as nice as they can. Some were so cold I wanted to escape the section, and some of them are so nice that I wish I could hug them(like everyone at radiography section or the guys at bovine techniques) and I was desperate to feel that human touch there :) but there is no any feedback during your talking so focus on the most important things and watch the time. Speak loud and clear and move on!

TIME and PREP:
Took me 4-5 months all together. I worked as a vet tech so I had an idea of small animal medicine and procedures.
First 2-3 MONTHS I was reading diseases from the list -The most common diagnoses and making my own notebook with major symptoms and differentials and most common therapy, nothing fancy. Just know the common drugs you can use, and tests you can ask for. I think I wasted too much time on all diseases and details, now I would focus onto most COMMON ones, things that jump on me when I think of the species. Also I tried to go through some general advises to the potential owner, like what will I tell them about nutrition,housing,stress etc. in a specific case.
ONE MONTH I devoted to anesthesia and surgery.
The REST of the time I was going through the manual and learning techniques. Also I wrote everything down, every procedure. It helps if you keep it in order and memorize it.

FOOD ANIMALS:
MATERIALS I USED: NVMS book.Merck. Mr. Google...Cattle site for diseases is fine. Penn Videos and materials are a must! Youtube for techniques. One afternoon of a training at Lat36. That was helpful enough. I didn't even know to put the halter on a cow before that. A big thanks to nice farmers in Virginia :)It is encouraging to put the hands on the cow after a long time. Also for techniques- Large animal technique book has all you need. Google pictures of instruments that you will need. Also someone told me he went from farm to farm where ever there is a vet around and asked for few days of training and found it. So don't give up in looking for what you need.
Goats,Sheep- I downloaded a book from internet with most common diseases, Studied for a week. I found a great one on slideshare.net.
PROBLEM
with this section-Times flies when doing techniques! Start talking right away and start with the easiest one.I wanted to be so detailed with CMT that I spend half of a time on that. Wrong :)

EQUINE:
MY MATERIALS:
The BEST book I know of is "Manual of equine practice" by Rose and Hodgson, but it is expensive and I didn't have it so I used NVMS, Merck and Equine site mostly, but lots of other websites as well. Atlanta Equine Clinic website has a great educational library for most common conditions with a good explanation of therapies. So internet for diseases and therapies. Lat36 for experience :) Dr G. is wonderful teacher and since I have never been around horses a lot( being in a group at the lab in vet school is nothing) I really needed this to get familiar with routine stuff. And at that point, we all need a little bit of her encouraging energy that she shares, she could charge for that only :)))) So, my point is, stay enthusiastic and positive before and during the test :)
ON THE EXAM-Move on quickly in techniques! With lameness -trot the horse till you are sure which leg it is, don't assume. Ask everything you can think of in history. Ask for all diagnostic tests.
SMALL ANIMALS-
MATERIALS- Merck, NVMS, Nerd book is also cute and very useful.Bunch of good websites.Some technician book for techniques. Youtube and VETeLib.
EXAM That is the longest day,at the end of it when I was scheduled to do the case and s.o.a.p. I didn't know where I am any more :) The medical management case is nerve wrecking since s.o.a.p. takes a bunch of time so focus on the most important things. You can not write everything in the record, be selective.
RADIOLOGY-Super super nice examiner, I wish I can thank her for giving us that human touch on a stressful day. She made it a little easier :)Sources you used for studying for BCSE might help for settings and machine, if you need it, but if you passed NAVLE and done x-rays before, this shouldn't be a problem.
NECROPSY- I studied from the manual from UGA , has good pictures but probably not the best source out there, no videos. I also downloaded a Necropsy book pdf. And youtube is helpful for the heart details.If you are at the clinic or shelter, ask to do some necropsies. Finding tiny things might be tricky, such as thyroid,adrenal,thymus etc. when you get lost in all that tissue :)
SURGERY- Well...interesting. I've already said everything I knew about potential trainings before...Choices are poor for us in the US, but, as Maksara said, shelters are worth of trying. I asked few in the area and it didn't work, so I gave up on finding it in US...because the time was passing by and I had to plan everything else I took a trip to a clinic in Romania and I enjoyed it. They were wonderful,patient and provided plenty of patients per day.It is quite expensive to fly but,without other options at that point, it worked for me(Good side is that you can stop by home if you are from Europe somewhere :))
EXAM-It helped me to go through every little step in my head that I am going to do, right before entering a surgery room. That applies to anesthesia as well. Once you go in,your adrenalin kicks you so hard that you are not your very self :)Most of us had to do gloving and gowning few times because of being nervous and messing something up...that is fine,correct your mistake on time :)

ANESTHESIA :
MATERIALS: I studied from the book Anesthesia and analgesia for vet techs and went through it into details. Also consulted different vets about drugs and protocols and went to seminars about it. Also youtube.
EXAM This is a section where your stress can kick you out. To me, the most nervous moments were at the very beginning when gathering equipment and placing catheter, but after initial stress somehow I managed to act like I am in my normal clinic environment just chitchatting with other technician and all these people are there for someone else, I am just doing my job to take care of that sweet dog.I had complications but as long as you know how to fix them, you are good.Try to imagine it is just a regular day. You know the machine,she knows you :)
Learn all effect of potential anesthetics you are going to use, all complications and what to do when it happens. When it happens it is good to know why it happened :)

That's all, Folks !
Wish you all the best!
Good luck!
Hi Everyone !

Thank you Maksara for detailed post,and Congratulations!
I hope it will encourage more people to come back to the forum after the exam and share the experience!

This is my CPE story:

I took CPE in November( Mississippi) for the first time and 3 weeks after got the results- passed it all ! (sorry for being late but I needed some time off of the vet stuff ;))

Well, I can not name many events in my life that were stressful like this,and that stress is the major challenge that this exam brings. Knowing yourself and mechanisms of dealing with your emotions in days like these will do half of a job. The other half is the exam itself and information you have to organize in your head-it is not that hard as it looks like :)
ABOUT the EXAM:
Do not let people scare you off :) Everyone's experience is different and stick to what you know and present it the best you can. Don't hate yourself because you couldn't see the obvious or couldn't remember the important thing- it will happen. It is normal to be nervous. It is impossible not to be...and they know that :) They are teachers working with the students every day,so, just people, not aliens, as I was imagining them :))))
MSU is a nice place to see :) They have capacity of 10 candidates so it is not crowded. It is well organized and the staff is very nice. You provide the hotel and transportation. They provide meals and everything else. I was there about 10 hours every day, so...find a way to sleep over night no matter what!
The examiners were as nice as they can. Some were so cold I wanted to escape the section, and some of them are so nice that I wish I could hug them(like everyone at radiography section or the guys at bovine techniques) and I was desperate to feel that human touch there :) but there is no any feedback during your talking so focus on the most important things and watch the time. Speak loud and clear and move on!

TIME and PREP:
Took me 4-5 months all together. I worked as a vet tech so I had an idea of small animal medicine and procedures.
First 2-3 MONTHS I was reading diseases from the list -The most common diagnoses and making my own notebook with major symptoms and differentials and most common therapy, nothing fancy. Just know the common drugs you can use, and tests you can ask for. I think I wasted too much time on all diseases and details, now I would focus onto most COMMON ones, things that jump on me when I think of the species. Also I tried to go through some general advises to the potential owner, like what will I tell them about nutrition,housing,stress etc. in a specific case.
ONE MONTH I devoted to anesthesia and surgery.
The REST of the time I was going through the manual and learning techniques. Also I wrote everything down, every procedure. It helps if you keep it in order and memorize it.

FOOD ANIMALS:
MATERIALS I USED: NVMS book.Merck. Mr. Google...Cattle site for diseases is fine. Penn Videos and materials are a must! Youtube for techniques. One afternoon of a training at Lat36. That was helpful enough. I didn't even know to put the halter on a cow before that. A big thanks to nice farmers in Virginia :)It is encouraging to put the hands on the cow after a long time. Also for techniques- Large animal technique book has all you need. Google pictures of instruments that you will need. Also someone told me he went from farm to farm where ever there is a vet around and asked for few days of training and found it. So don't give up in looking for what you need.
Goats,Sheep- I downloaded a book from internet with most common diseases, Studied for a week. I found a great one on slideshare.net.
PROBLEM
with this section-Times flies when doing techniques! Start talking right away and start with the easiest one.I wanted to be so detailed with CMT that I spend half of a time on that. Wrong :)

EQUINE:
MY MATERIALS:
The BEST book I know of is "Manual of equine practice" by Rose and Hodgson, but it is expensive and I didn't have it so I used NVMS, Merck and Equine site mostly, but lots of other websites as well. Atlanta Equine Clinic website has a great educational library for most common conditions with a good explanation of therapies. So internet for diseases and therapies. Lat36 for experience :) Dr G. is wonderful teacher and since I have never been around horses a lot( being in a group at the lab in vet school is nothing) I really needed this to get familiar with routine stuff. And at that point, we all need a little bit of her encouraging energy that she shares, she could charge for that only :)))) So, my point is, stay enthusiastic and positive before and during the test :)
ON THE EXAM-Move on quickly in techniques! With lameness -trot the horse till you are sure which leg it is, don't assume. Ask everything you can think of in history. Ask for all diagnostic tests.
SMALL ANIMALS-
MATERIALS- Merck, NVMS, Nerd book is also cute and very useful.Bunch of good websites.Some technician book for techniques. Youtube and VETeLib.
EXAM That is the longest day,at the end of it when I was scheduled to do the case and s.o.a.p. I didn't know where I am any more :) The medical management case is nerve wrecking since s.o.a.p. takes a bunch of time so focus on the most important things. You can not write everything in the record, be selective.
RADIOLOGY-Super super nice examiner, I wish I can thank her for giving us that human touch on a stressful day. She made it a little easier :)Sources you used for studying for BCSE might help for settings and machine, if you need it, but if you passed NAVLE and done x-rays before, this shouldn't be a problem.
NECROPSY- I studied from the manual from UGA , has good pictures but probably not the best source out there, no videos. I also downloaded a Necropsy book pdf. And youtube is helpful for the heart details.If you are at the clinic or shelter, ask to do some necropsies. Finding tiny things might be tricky, such as thyroid,adrenal,thymus etc. when you get lost in all that tissue :)
SURGERY- Well...interesting. I've already said everything I knew about potential trainings before...Choices are poor for us in the US, but, as Maksara said, shelters are worth of trying. I asked few in the area and it didn't work, so I gave up on finding it in US...because the time was passing by and I had to plan everything else I took a trip to a clinic in Romania and I enjoyed it. They were wonderful,patient and provided plenty of patients per day.It is quite expensive to fly but,without other options at that point, it worked for me(Good side is that you can stop by home if you are from Europe somewhere :))
EXAM-It helped me to go through every little step in my head that I am going to do, right before entering a surgery room. That applies to anesthesia as well. Once you go in,your adrenalin kicks you so hard that you are not your very self :)Most of us had to do gloving and gowning few times because of being nervous and messing something up...that is fine,correct your mistake on time :)

ANESTHESIA :
MATERIALS: I studied from the book Anesthesia and analgesia for vet techs and went through it into details. Also consulted different vets about drugs and protocols and went to seminars about it. Also youtube.
EXAM This is a section where your stress can kick you out. To me, the most nervous moments were at the very beginning when gathering equipment and placing catheter, but after initial stress somehow I managed to act like I am in my normal clinic environment just chitchatting with other technician and all these people are there for someone else, I am just doing my job to take care of that sweet dog.I had complications but as long as you know how to fix them, you are good.Try to imagine it is just a regular day. You know the machine,she knows you :)
Learn all effect of potential anesthetics you are going to use, all complications and what to do when it happens. When it happens it is good to know why it happened :)

That's all, Folks !
Wish you all the best!
Good luck!

Thank you beovet for that detailed information and congratulations!. I want to know how you get to work in private small animal clinic as a vet technician because I want to try your method . Did you do the vet technician certification program first?

Thank you beovet for that detailed information and congratulations!. I want to know how you get to work in private small animal clinic as a vet technician because I want to try your method . Did you do the vet technician certification program first?

You don´t need to get the vet certification to be able to work as a vet tech. When I was on my 4th year of vet school in Spain I did an externship with a clinic in IL, after I was graduated I knew I wanted to get my license in the USA so I applied to work at the same place I did my externship and they hired me. I worked for 2 years a lot of hours and now I have another job in another clinic working part time and finally having time to study for the exam. Make your resume, make sure you have reference which is very important in America and just send everything to clinics! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Hi
I live in Toronto and pass BCSE &NAVLE,preparing for PSA&CPE
any advice regarding these are welcome,I have NEB file ,
especially please share any experience with PSA
please contact me by e.mail [email protected]
Good luck every body

Last edited:
When I was preparing for each step of the ECFVG I was always frustrated to find very little advice or motivation from people who had already passed the CPE. Almost nobody comes back to comment on their experience. Well, I am happy to say that I passed the CPE on my first try, and I have come back to give a few words.
It is important to understand that I CANNOT AND WILL NOT give any details about the exam or exam contents. However, I can tell you guys a little about myself and how I prepared. My situation was less than ideal, so I hope this serves to motivate those of you who feel that preparation is difficult and daunting.

I took the BCSE (Zuku) in May 2015, then the NAVLE (VetPrep) in December 2015. I passed both on the first attempt, probably studying 2-3 months before each.
During this whole time (and presently) I worked an office job at a pharmaceutical company Monday-Friday, so I didn't have daily contact with patients in a clinical setting.
I felt that my preparation for the NAVLE gave me a very good theoretical knowledge base for the CPE, however I recognized that it is important to have hands-on experience prior to the exam. So...

I started working on Sundays (only 1 day a week!) at an emergency clinic (not in the USA) to gain some experience with small animals. They hired me as their Sunday lead clinician (I was the only vet), so it was very challenging dealing with emergency cases with very little experience. But I feel that I did a very good job. Again: This was only 1 day a week! I did this for a few months. It was more than enough.

During this time I invested in my own surgical materials, drugs, isoflurane, etc (I even had to invest in my own vaporizer with a friend! That's how hard I had it) and asked permission to use the clinic's operating room at night (I am licensed in this country, so no problem). I started offering free spays to friends and colleagues to gain experience. I probably did about 10 spays over a 2-3 month period, usually I would get out of the office around 6pm, go pick up the dog, drive to the clinic, do blood tests and prep for surgery with a friend who would do the anesthesia for me. I watched a lot of youtube videos, and read all the texts I could (like Fossum). If there was ever an emergency surgery on a Sunday, I would pay special attention to the anesthesia and also read up on inhalatory methods in books (I was taught only total intravenous anesthesia).

This experience helped me pass the Small Animal Medicine, Radiology, Surgery, and Anesthesia sections.

For large animals I took unpaid leave from my job (luckily they granted it to me), flew to the USA and rotated in a university as an "extern" with them for 4 weeks (lots of universities will allow you to do this, just research it a little bit, organize yourself, and plan ahead). As much as I love large animals, I didn't have much hands-on experience. This was a priceless experience and gave me the confidence I needed for the test. The unpaid leave really hit me hard though, because afterwards it was a struggle even buying food to eat! But it was all worth it. While at the university I went to the pathology department and begged them to allow me to do a necropsy using their protocols. They gave me a small frozen kitten and allowed me to do a necropsy. ONE necropsy. That was all I needed! I bought them all donuts afterwards.

With that, I was able to pass Equine Medicine, Food Animal Medicine, and Necropsy.

For all the "procedures" portions, youtube is an invaluable tool. There are also tons of books on common clinical procedures. The resources are endless! Write every detail down in a notebook!

As you can read in the MOA: clear communication is very important. So do NOT let yourself get nervous. Confidence is half the battle!

I passed the CPE on my first try in Las Vegas. It was a little stressful, but I remained calm and composed throughout the exam. You need to have confidence in your education! Don't doubt yourself one bit during the exam.
I know that I haven't actually given you any details about the exam, and I won't. But I hope that this account of my experience serves to give you confidence and motivation!
I prepared for the CPE about 2-3 months before the exam, working full time in an office!!!!!!! But the preparation really started in my first semester of veterinary medicine. Nothing is impossible.
Best of luck to all of you!

Reactions: 17 users
Hi Flyawaynow I am preparing for CPE and would like to join your whatsappgroup.

Thank you so much for opening this subject only, it is great to have selected information at one place . I have scheduled my CPE for Nov 2014 and I am still working on the options how to get myself organized. I think the most important on-hand experience we can get is working in a small animal practice, monitoring anesthesia,placing catheters and pulling doctor's sleeve to tell us all about procedures from the CPE manual whenever he gets a chance to show them to you :) It is good to get into a busy practice so you see as much as you can...The rest of the things, large animal medicine and such, should be less time consuming I hope :) I plan to go to North Carolina for equine practice and I will let you know how it went :)
I am in Atlanta area so if anyone is interested in joining the forces or sharing ideas, let me know :)
Hello, I would like to ask if you had the chance to take the equine practice in North Carolina. please let us know how was it. Thank you

Hi Flyawaynow I am preparing for CPE and would like to join your whatsapp group.
I am also preparing for the CPE which will be very soon in Mississippi, and would like to join the whatsapp. Thanks

Guys the Whats app group do not exist anymore..

Hi everyone!

Last edited:
I am also preparing for CPE. Its going to be in Vegas next year. I would like to join the group if there is any.
Thanks!

I am also preparing for CPE. Its going to be in Vegas next year. I would like to join the group if there is any.
Thanks!
Hi I am planning to take CPE in the middle of 2017 my email Id is [email protected]. Send me your email if you would like to study together.

hey guys I am planning to start studying for the CPE I live in Fl if anybody is interested in sharing info or group to studying let me know.
I would like to do the test for the end of this year thanks

You don´t need to get the vet certification to be able to work as a vet tech. When I was on my 4th year of vet school in Spain I did an externship with a clinic in IL, after I was graduated I knew I wanted to get my license in the USA so I applied to work at the same place I did my externship and they hired me. I worked for 2 years a lot of hours and now I have another job in another clinic working part time and finally having time to study for the exam. Make your resume, make sure you have reference which is very important in America and just send everything to clinics! :)
Hey!! I'm from Spain too!!

Hello!!! Where are you?. I'm from Spain too and preparing for CPE

I'm living in FL too. Did you take the CPE?

I am from Spain too! Taking my CPE in November
Good luck!! I´m in the beginning of everything, if you have any advice or anything... help is welcome! I live in Chicago and I´m from Vitoria, you?

Hi! I live close to Austin, Texas. Originally from Barcelona :)
Its taking me a long time to study, work and try to get my license so keep pushing forward!
Good luck to you too!
Good luck!! I´m in the beginning of everything, if you have any advice or anything... help is welcome! I live in Chicago and I´m from Vitoria, you?

Hello,
I created a group on WhatsApp called CPE 2016, if you are scheduled to take the exam this year, or are thinking about taking the exam but hasn't scheduled it yet, or already took the exam and would like to be a part of the group please write in this post with your name and your cell phone so I can add you to the group. The goal is to help each other with resources, discuss our experiences etc. So far we are 3 on the group. I'm taking the exam in October. Thanks and good luck to all taking the exam! Also huge thanks to Maksara and Beovet for sharing in detail your experience and how you prepared, it was very helpful.
Hi how can i be added to the group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1918242471778190/
Hi
Members I created the following FB group so we can easily exchange information about the ECFVG. All members will be allowed to post questions/experience on the wall group. Advertisement for specific commercial educational products will not be allowed ( unless they are beneficial to the group members and the product review/feedback will be also enabled in this case). Please join the group and recommend to your ECFVG fellows

hi,
Thomas here, please share your experience while studying, my mail iD is [email protected]. my exam date is in October 2016
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1918242471778190/ Hi Members I created the following FB group so we can easily exchange information about the ECFVG. All members will be allowed to post questions/experience on the wall group. Advertisement for specific commercial educational products will not be allowed ( unless they are beneficial to the group members and the product review/feedback will be also enabled in this case). Please join the group and recommend to your ECFVG fellows

Does anyone know about the wait time for scheduling CPE exam?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1918242471778190/ Hi Members I created the following FB group so we can easily exchange information about the ECFVG. All members will be allowed to post questions/experience on the wall group. Advertisement for specific commercial educational products will not be allowed ( unless they are beneficial to the group members and the product review/feedback will be also enabled in this case). Please join the group and recommend to your ECFVG fellows

I just wanted to vouch for Latitude 36. I just took Dr. Gemeinhardt's training course for a week and that woman is a god-send. I am surprised more people do not take her course as she teaches exactly what you will need to know for the CPE. She is like a hidden gem right now and I don't think many people take her up on her offer.

Just e-mail her and see. I think for the training you get for the 5 days the rates are very reasonable. She even will allow you to stay in her cabin (which is a very beautiful place to be) and it is equipped with everything you need (stove, kitchen, study area, own room with bed and sheets and fully equipped bathrooms).

But of course the best part is working with her horses and goats and going with her to dairy/beef cattle farms. It is an absolutely AMAZING experience and exactly what the vet ordered for those seeking large animal experience.
Thanks a lot for recommending the course. I did take it and it was an excellent preparation and very pleasant experience

Hi, I am going to take my CPE in the middle of next year. I am working in London as a small animal vet but I'm originally from Spain (qualified there too). I just wanted to thank you all for the information you provided here, and if someone wants to join forces to pass the exam just let me know!

Hi Guys did u recieve email about changes in Exam from next year (2018) about surgery?