transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nadica31

Future Oncologyst
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyfuture doctor out there:),
i was just wandering, has anyone send out to their designated school a new transcript, since we've all completed at least one more semester.I am just confused abot how that goes, do you have to wait untill get rejected or waitlisted( after interviewed) , being asked by the school to submit the newset version of the transcript or just simply send it in as an addition to you app.
Thanks, and i appreciate whoever has the chance to answer me these before i make any desicion

Members don't see this ad.

You don't have to wait for the school to specifically ask for your transcript... although a lot of schools remind you to send it in when you get accepted. But I'm sure a lot of people are sending their latest transcript so that schools can see how well they've been doing.... for them, any good recent info can help their application. So go ahead and just send your transcripts in to places you've been accepted to and places you're still waiting to hear back from.

Thanks Tinkerbelle,
I just went to my school office and submiyyed a request to send the newest officila txpt to the medschools. By the way, i like your nick, its my favorite cartoon character.