-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tufts c/o 2020 Applicants!
Started by Kam325
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
who's going to the accepted students day on Friday?!
Me too 🙂who's going to the accepted students day on Friday?!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the info! How much exactly is the discount for Tufts students? Does it give more info about that on their website?
ps. I'm probably going to start looking for a two-bedroom apartment soon, if anyone wants to join the hunt with me! I have a 25 pound dog that I'll be bringing to school with me. He's 8 years old and is very well-behaved and loves people 🙂
Edit: I know it's early to start looking for housing, but I'm excited and love to plan haha
Hi! I am also looking for pet-friendly housing, my dog is 35 lbs and loves other pets and people. What area are you looking in right now? Planning early sounds good to me!
I am also interested in starting looking for places early, if you guys wouldn't mind a third! I have a friend who is currently a first year at Tufts, and according to her it is cheaper (and easier to find pet-friendly places) if you look at renting a house rather than an apartment. I don't currently have any pets but may be adopting a very sweet and friendly 30-pound blue heeler as soon as I can get out of my undergraduate dorm housing. Plus, when I go home for the summer my house is only ~45 minutes from North Grafton so I would be happy to go scope places out 🙂Hi! I am also looking for pet-friendly housing, my dog is 35 lbs and loves other pets and people. What area are you looking in right now? Planning early sounds good to me!
For everyone that got in 2/19/16-- did you receive your acceptance letter in the mail?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Nope. Nothing came in the mail
Anyone receive financial aid info yet?
Have you all fallen in love with Tufts?
Just officially declined my seat at Tufts. As honored as I was to receive a spot, I think this is the best decision for me. I hope someone here gets my spot!!! Good luck waitlisters!
Yes.Question: Do we have to submit final transcripts for this semester if all of the required coursework was already completed in previous semesters?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In an email from Patty this morning she said all spots are currently filled and they are not looking at waitlisted applicants.
For IS and OOS? 🙁
Hi everyone! I just accepted a seat at another school. Hopefully a Tufts OOS seat opens up soon for someone
Congrats on getting into wisconsin! Getting to pick between them and Tufts is a pretty nice problem to have 😛
Can you please tell me what forms are needed to be filled?Just got an email about forms to be filled out for the interview, I just wanted to double check we do NOT need to notify them if we plan on attending the interview?
This is the thread from 4 years ago -- I recommend checking out the Tufts 2024 applicants thread 🙂Can you please tell me what forms are needed to be filled?