Tufts c/o 2020 Applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Suggestions from current students on where to look for housing? What is typical for rent in the area?

Members don't see this ad.

who's going to the accepted students day on Friday?!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info! How much exactly is the discount for Tufts students? Does it give more info about that on their website?

ps. I'm probably going to start looking for a two-bedroom apartment soon, if anyone wants to join the hunt with me! I have a 25 pound dog that I'll be bringing to school with me. He's 8 years old and is very well-behaved and loves people :)

Edit: I know it's early to start looking for housing, but I'm excited and love to plan haha

Hi! I am also looking for pet-friendly housing, my dog is 35 lbs and loves other pets and people. What area are you looking in right now? Planning early sounds good to me!

Hi! I am also looking for pet-friendly housing, my dog is 35 lbs and loves other pets and people. What area are you looking in right now? Planning early sounds good to me!
I am also interested in starting looking for places early, if you guys wouldn't mind a third! I have a friend who is currently a first year at Tufts, and according to her it is cheaper (and easier to find pet-friendly places) if you look at renting a house rather than an apartment. I don't currently have any pets but may be adopting a very sweet and friendly 30-pound blue heeler as soon as I can get out of my undergraduate dorm housing. Plus, when I go home for the summer my house is only ~45 minutes from North Grafton so I would be happy to go scope places out :)

Just officially declined my seat at Tufts. As honored as I was to receive a spot, I think this is the best decision for me. I hope someone here gets my spot!!! Good luck waitlisters!

Just declined my OOS seat, good luck to anyone on the waitlist

Anyone that currently goes to Tufts. For financial aid do you think it is necessary to take out loans for the entire 12,000 something they estimate for room/board? That seems overkill to me. Any insight is appreciated!!!

Just declined my OOS seat after being pulled off my IS waitlist (yay!), good luck to anyone on the waitlist who is still waiting to hear!

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone updated their application through admissions? And if so, where did you send the update?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

In an email from Patty this morning she said all spots are currently filled and they are not looking at waitlisted applicants.

She didn't clarify. She just said all spots were currently full. I was writing to ask about sending in an update. I feel your pain!

Hi everyone! I just accepted a seat at another school. Hopefully a Tufts OOS seat opens up soon for someone

Congrats on getting into wisconsin! Getting to pick between them and Tufts is a pretty nice problem to have :p

Just got an email about forms to be filled out for the interview, I just wanted to double check we do NOT need to notify them if we plan on attending the interview?
Can you please tell me what forms are needed to be filled?