Tufts c/o 2026!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
For those who don’t know… Tufts sends out a batch of early invites and usually accepts those people before the New Year. Those are their like most wanted applicants. The rest of the invites are typically sent out January 3rd for the remainder of the interview dates. (Source: obsessive thread stalking and 3rd time applicant lol)

Reactions: 6 users
Good luck to those who received invites! You all will do great!

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone! OOS applicant here. Do we send our fall transcripts? I do not see information about that on the admissions page. Thanks!
I didn’t send mine until I received my interview invite in January! You can always email Patty ([email protected]) in admissions and ask, she is honestly the nicest person alive and was so helpful to me whenever I had a question.

Reactions: 1 users
Is anyone still waiting to hear back about interviews? Or should we just assume that if we haven't heard then we were rejected?

Is anyone still waiting to hear back about interviews? Or should we just assume that if we haven't heard then we were rejected?
They let most interviews know in early January :)

The first set of interviews in December hear back right away while interviews after that (ie Jan and Feb) hear back in late Feb. As a few of us mentioned already, don't worry if you don't hear from Tufts in Dec. Majority of applicants including myself did not hear about interviews in Dec.
A very small portion of applicants have heard about interview invites at this point. Most applicants hear from admission regarding interviews in Jan.

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone heard back from last Monday’s interview? I’m getting stressed
Considering it was the week of major holidays in the United States, I’d say that the admissions committee is probably not sending out acceptances until the new year. For most other schools, it’s multiple weeks after an interview before you hear back.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Considering it was the week of major holidays in the United States, I’d say that the admissions committee is probably not sending out acceptances until the new year. For most other schools, it’s multiple weeks after an interview before you hear back.
You’re probably right! Last year they heard on Christmas Eve tho. Err

You’re probably right! Last year they heard on Christmas Eve tho. Err
Wait, for real??? I guess depending on how you view it and obviously whether you got accepted/rejected, that's kinda mean lol

Wait, for real??? I guess depending on how you view it and obviously whether you got accepted/rejected, that's kinda mean lol
I know lol! Maybe thats why they changed it around this year so it wouldnt be so depressing if it was a rejection

Are we thinking of another possible invite wave today??

Two years ago it was December 31st. So who knows? With the VMCAS deadline extension I’m guessing we won’t hear back until mid January. Last year I was notified January 22nd that I was an interview alternate. But it would be really nice to hear today!

Last edited:
Has anyone that interviewed in December received acceptances yet? I’m impatiently waiting for the January interview invites to be sent…

I interviewed on the 20th and have not heard back

I wonder if the next set of interview invites will be delayed then since it seems like they're taking a lot longer to send out this first wave of acceptances/rejections compared to last year.

I wonder if the next set of interview invites will be delayed then since it seems like they're taking a lot longer to send out this first wave of acceptances/rejections compared to last year.
I agree, but last year the second wave of interviews did not come out until the 15th. I’m not sure we’ll hear before then but who knows.

Congrats to those of you who have been accepted so far! Let me know if you have any questions! I’m a current 4th year, so anything from classes to clinics, I got you covered 🙂

Don't get desperate guys! Just received an email saying that Tufts is still selecting people for interviews!!!

Don't get desperate guys! Just received an email saying that Tufts is still selecting people for interviews!!!
Have there been any second round of invites sent out yet? Or just the ones from the December interview?

Not that I’ve seen. I was expecting them to go out tomorrow based on last cycle!
Same, last year it was the 15th, so I'm thinking we'll hear either Friday or Monday.

Does anyone know if this upcoming wave will be the last wave of interview invites? Or will there be more? Like if we don't get an invite this wave, then should we assume that we've just been rejected?

Does anyone know if this upcoming wave will be the last wave of interview invites? Or will there be more? Like if we don't get an invite this wave, then should we assume that we've just been rejected?
I believe this wave is the last, yes. Don’t assume rejection yet- a few days after this wave of invites they send out interview waitlist positions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
OOS interview! Teared up a little! This is my 3rd cycle

Reactions: 6 users