Tufts c/o 2026!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It makes me so happy to see y’all get interviews!!! Congrats you guys!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got my IS interview invite at 4:40 EST!

IS invite! Happy for everyone YAY! I know they released their waitlist today as well but I’m not sure if they did all of them today. Any advice on how to prepare for the interview? It’s my first one so I’m nervous haha

Reactions: 3 users
OOS interview invite. I’m so happy. Good luck everyone!

Yay everyone! I interviewed & was accepted a few weeks ago. It’s a very chill interview & my impression was that they’re just trying to see if you have conversational skills & want to know how you will handle stress. Definitely come with questions & don’t try and prep too much. I honestly never prepped for any of my interviews that I had this cycle and got into all 3 of them. It’s all about staying calm and giving honest answers! Good luck !!

Reactions: 4 users
OOS interview invite around 4:40 PM!!

OOS interview invite!! Any tips? :)

Also OOS interview! Received around 4:30pm EST

Members don't see this ad :)
I was put on the interview waitlist, does anyone know how many people are generally on the waitlist and if people end up getting pulled off?

Reactions: 1 user
OOS non-trad interview invite! Very excited this is one of my top 2! Very nervous for the interview. Going to have to leave work early to make it on zoom probably going to be a stressful day. Lol

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
OOS non-trad interview invite! Very excited this is one of my top 2! Very nervous for the interview. Going to have to leave work early to make it on zoom probably going to be a stressful day. Lol
Im also a non-trad! I plan on telling my manager I have a doctors appt so I don’t have to take the whole day off… they’re usually forgiving of that! Haha

I got an email at 10am EST stating my application was on hold. Does anyone have any experience with that?

I got an email at 10am EST stating my application was on hold. Does anyone have any experience with that?
Yes- this was me last application cycle. It ultimately amounted to a rejection without getting an interview.

So no emails at all means rejection probably? Asking for... a friend :rofl:

• Sad
any feedback /advice for interview I would greatly appreciate it !!!

If anyone has scheduling issues with their interview, message me or contact Patty! I would love to flip flop! I'm on 2/9 but would prefer something before 2/4.

Did anyone receive an email at 10 AM EST about a previous interview invite?? Because I never received an official invite but I have this email...I am very confused if I am invited or not? Also, my portal is empty.

I'm so confused. I didn't receive any email on Friday about interview invite, but today I received an email from student committee that I'm on the interview invite list? Lol guys, how did you know that you're invited for interview? on the application portal? or did they send out emails to you?

I also got the email from the students on admissions this morning but I did receive a formal interview invite on fri as well, I would say if you have an interview the date and time would definitely be on your portal! but that’s really confusing :/

I'm so confused. I didn't receive any email on Friday about interview invite, but today I received an email from student committee that I'm on the interview invite list? Lol guys, how did you know that you're invited for interview? on the application portal? or did they send out emails to you?
I received an email with subject line "Tufts Interview Invitation" on Friday @ 4:31 PM EST. Maybe it is in your spam?
My portal is different--it shows a couple of videos and my interview time and date.

Checked my portal and nothing changed. Just sent out an email to ask about this, thanks a lot for helping out!

Yeah, my portal is still the same as before “financial aid application” and what not. And I searched through my spam emails and there’s nothing from Tufts. How strange…

I just emailed. Let’s hope it’s a small error and that we were actually invited 😭😭😭

Update: They said that the follow up email was sent prematurely and that I should receive an invitation in the future. So if anyone didn’t receive an email last Friday don’t give up! There might be another round of invites.

OOS rejection- not surprised in the slightest, and honestly not sure this would have been a great fit for me. Best of luck to all interviewing!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Oos rejected. This one hurt. I was really hoping on this one. I'm finishing my masters this semester and have plenty of experience. Not much more I can do except go back in time and redo my whole undergrad over. 😩. Good luck everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
I saw the email about how they’ve completed deliberations on my app but can’t log in at the moment. But since I haven’t received an interview invite via email I’m assuming that it’s just a rejection. I honestly wish that they would just say it in the email instead of forcing us to just go through one more step…

Where did you see that? My portal hasn’t changed since my interview invite.
the same place where the invite shows up, mines the 27th which I think is one of the first/earlier days so maybe that’s why?

the same place where the invite shows up, mines the 27th which I think is one of the first/earlier days so maybe that’s why?
My interview is the 27th as well and my interviewers are posted. So it definitely could be depending on the interview day.

Makes sense! Mine is February first. So maybe they’ll do it the week before. Thanks!

I looked over the interview questions and many were asked why they applied to tufts. Honestly I just applied to most schools on VMCAS to increase my chance of getting in. So for those who got into Tufts already or consider Tufts as your top choices, what are your reasons choosing this school?

I looked over the interview questions and many were asked why they applied to tufts. Honestly I just applied to most schools on VMCAS to increase my chance of getting in. So for those who got into Tufts already or consider Tufts as your top choices, what are your reasons choosing this school?
Can i just ask, where did you find thee interview questions?

Scheduled for an IS interview this week and am super nervous/excited!!! Does anyone know if anyone gets rejected after interviews or is it just accepted or waitlist?

I had my interview yesterday morning—the time flies by! I would imagine it’s either accepted/waitlisted at this point, but would love to hear other’s thoughts.

I had my interview yesterday morning—the time flies by! I would imagine it’s either accepted/waitlisted at this point, but would love to hear other’s thoughts.
I’m not sure how many people are put on the waitlist but they invite approximately 400 people to interview and only have a class size of 100 which is a 25% of being accepted from the interview.

I’m not sure how many people are put on the waitlist but they invite approximately 400 people to interview and only have a class size of 100 which is a 25% of being accepted from the interview.
They accept a good bit more than the 100 assuming that many will go to other accepted schools

Does anyone have any insight as to how the interview process is? Is it more laidback/ conversational or is it very formal?

Does anyone have any insight as to how the interview process is? Is it more laidback/ conversational or is it very formal?
I had my interview Monday and it was very relaxed! Much more conversational than any others I’ve had. They did reference my application and other interests heavily so make sure you remember what you put! Good luck!