You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tufts c/o 2026!
Started by captainfelixxx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my IS interview invite at 4:40 EST!
I'm assuming they did since there are so many posts all around the same timeDid interviews go out all at once?
IS invite! Happy for everyone YAY! I know they released their waitlist today as well but I’m not sure if they did all of them today. Any advice on how to prepare for the interview? It’s my first one so I’m nervous haha
Dogsandcats22
Full Member
Yay everyone! I interviewed & was accepted a few weeks ago. It’s a very chill interview & my impression was that they’re just trying to see if you have conversational skills & want to know how you will handle stress. Definitely come with questions & don’t try and prep too much. I honestly never prepped for any of my interviews that I had this cycle and got into all 3 of them. It’s all about staying calm and giving honest answers! Good luck !!
sarahg1919
Full Member
OOS interview!
ratsnrabbits
New Member
IS interview!!
I was put on the interview waitlist, does anyone know how many people are generally on the waitlist and if people end up getting pulled off?
OOS non-trad interview invite! Very excited this is one of my top 2! Very nervous for the interview. Going to have to leave work early to make it on zoom probably going to be a stressful day. Lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im also a non-trad! I plan on telling my manager I have a doctors appt so I don’t have to take the whole day off… they’re usually forgiving of that! HahaOOS non-trad interview invite! Very excited this is one of my top 2! Very nervous for the interview. Going to have to leave work early to make it on zoom probably going to be a stressful day. Lol
I got an email at 10am EST stating my application was on hold. Does anyone have any experience with that?
Yes- this was me last application cycle. It ultimately amounted to a rejection without getting an interview.I got an email at 10am EST stating my application was on hold. Does anyone have any experience with that?
nettarod00
Full Member
any feedback /advice for interview I would greatly appreciate it !!!
taylorsavesthebees
New Member
also wondering 🙁So no emails at all means rejection probably? Asking for... a friend 🤣
charleyhorse
Full Member
If anyone has scheduling issues with their interview, message me or contact Patty! I would love to flip flop! I'm on 2/9 but would prefer something before 2/4.
I'm so confused. I didn't receive any email on Friday about interview invite, but today I received an email from student committee that I'm on the interview invite list? Lol guys, how did you know that you're invited for interview? on the application portal? or did they send out emails to you?
dogsandcoffee
PennVet c/o 2026
I also got the email from the students on admissions this morning but I did receive a formal interview invite on fri as well, I would say if you have an interview the date and time would definitely be on your portal! but that’s really confusing :/
charleyhorse
Full Member
I received an email with subject line "Tufts Interview Invitation" on Friday @ 4:31 PM EST. Maybe it is in your spam?I'm so confused. I didn't receive any email on Friday about interview invite, but today I received an email from student committee that I'm on the interview invite list? Lol guys, how did you know that you're invited for interview? on the application portal? or did they send out emails to you?
My portal is different--it shows a couple of videos and my interview time and date.
Best of luck all!! Always love this time of year!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw the email about how they’ve completed deliberations on my app but can’t log in at the moment. But since I haven’t received an interview invite via email I’m assuming that it’s just a rejection. I honestly wish that they would just say it in the email instead of forcing us to just go through one more step…
dogsandcoffee
PennVet c/o 2026
my portal got updated with my interviewers!
Where did you see that? My portal hasn’t changed since my interview invite.my portal got updated with my interviewers!
dogsandcoffee
PennVet c/o 2026
the same place where the invite shows up, mines the 27th which I think is one of the first/earlier days so maybe that’s why?Where did you see that? My portal hasn’t changed since my interview invite.
Summerthom
Full Member
My interview is the 27th as well and my interviewers are posted. So it definitely could be depending on the interview day.the same place where the invite shows up, mines the 27th which I think is one of the first/earlier days so maybe that’s why?
Makes sense! Mine is February first. So maybe they’ll do it the week before. Thanks!the same place where the invite shows up, mines the 27th which I think is one of the first/earlier days so maybe that’s why?
I looked over the interview questions and many were asked why they applied to tufts. Honestly I just applied to most schools on VMCAS to increase my chance of getting in. So for those who got into Tufts already or consider Tufts as your top choices, what are your reasons choosing this school?
Summerthom
Full Member
Can i just ask, where did you find thee interview questions?I looked over the interview questions and many were asked why they applied to tufts. Honestly I just applied to most schools on VMCAS to increase my chance of getting in. So for those who got into Tufts already or consider Tufts as your top choices, what are your reasons choosing this school?
They are on sdn!Can i just ask, where did you find thee interview questions?
Tufts University Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine Admissions, Tuition & Student Feedback | SDN
Admissions data, tuition, degrees, location, interview feedback, essay prompts, and SDN forum links for TUFTS-VET on SDN Schools Database.
Scheduled for an IS interview this week and am super nervous/excited!!! Does anyone know if anyone gets rejected after interviews or is it just accepted or waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ratsnrabbits
New Member
I had my interview yesterday morning—the time flies by! I would imagine it’s either accepted/waitlisted at this point, but would love to hear other’s thoughts.
Dogsandcats22
Full Member
I’m not sure how many people are put on the waitlist but they invite approximately 400 people to interview and only have a class size of 100 which is a 25% of being accepted from the interview.I had my interview yesterday morning—the time flies by! I would imagine it’s either accepted/waitlisted at this point, but would love to hear other’s thoughts.
They accept a good bit more than the 100 assuming that many will go to other accepted schoolsI’m not sure how many people are put on the waitlist but they invite approximately 400 people to interview and only have a class size of 100 which is a 25% of being accepted from the interview.
I had my interview Monday and it was very relaxed! Much more conversational than any others I’ve had. They did reference my application and other interests heavily so make sure you remember what you put! Good luck!Does anyone have any insight as to how the interview process is? Is it more laidback/ conversational or is it very formal?