You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tufts Cummings c/o 2015 applicants!
Started by tigerkitten
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Seconded!Can we start a facebook group? 🙂
CONGRATS EVERYONE!
Those still waiting: please please please, hang in there!!!
& hugs to everyone!!
D
deleted266066
.
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can we start a facebook group? 🙂
yes please!
yes please!
Who wants to take the lead on the FB group? I'm happy to do it, but we don't need ten of them created within moments 😉 so I'll wait a bit. If I don't hear back in a few, I'll start one up.
OMG I am SO EXCITED.
I'll do it!
Let me know if this works or not!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_198440676849055
It's working!😍
It works!!
I'm sooooo excited for all of you!!! 🙂🙂
The excitement in this thread is contagious! Congratulations, everyone! And canis, I was SO rooting for you--congrats!!! 

I got in as well, I can't believe it!
Thanks, EG & TT! For me, you're both very inspirational and helped me a lot in this whole process. Thank you 🙂
The excitement in this thread is contagious! Congratulations, everyone! And canis, I was SO rooting for you--congrats!!!![]()
I'm sooooo excited for all of you!!! 🙂🙂
The excitement in this thread is contagious! Congratulations, everyone! And canis, I was SO rooting for you--congrats!!!![]()
Thanks EllieGirl! I still don't think it's fully sunk in yet...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck to everyone waiting for the clock to read 5:00pm! I already have my rejection from Tufts but I decided to hope on this thread to see if Tufts made decisions yet. I am excited for all of you and hope every gets good news today 🙂
Sorry to hear! Did you receive the rejection by status update or snail mail?
NStarz..I'm in Jersey too 🙂 Have you heard back???Congrats everyone their acceptances! Especially Kaydubs 😀
NStarz..I'm in Jersey too 🙂 Have you heard back???
Nope! But that might be because I haven't applied yet! Hahaha. I'm applying for c/o 2016.
Congrats everyone!!! I wish I knew my status too. I just checked the portal in case they had updated it... 😳 I'll be waiting anxiously now. Did you guys have interviews on 2/8/2011? or 2/9/2011?
Mine was 2/7. Stay strong! Hang in there!



I interviewed on the 9th, but I still haven't heard anything yet (I've been checking the website even without getting that email 😳). I'm hoping they pick up again on tuesday and start emailing the rest of us.
Not giving up hope!! I really really really want Tufts!!
*Breath* Now I get to try and relax this weekend without thinking too much about it.



Not giving up hope!! I really really really want Tufts!! *Breath* Now I get to try and relax this weekend without thinking too much about it.




To everyone! (Esp. Niteangel!)Congrats everyone!!! I wish I knew my status too. I just checked the portal in case they had updated it... 😳 I'll be waiting anxiously now. Did you guys have interviews on 2/8/2011? or 2/9/2011?
Interviewed on 2/8 Hang in there, Mew!!
Congrats everyone their acceptances! Especially Kaydubs 😀
NStarz. You da bomb!!NStarz. You da bomb!!
Haha thanks! I hope to have the opportunity to join you next year (even if I ultimately don't end up choosing Tufts)!
😛😛Haha thanks! I hope to have the opportunity to join you next year (even if I ultimately don't end up choosing Tufts)!
I interviewed on the 9th, but I still haven't heard anything yet (I've been checking the website even without getting that email 😳). I'm hoping they pick up again on tuesday and start emailing the rest of us.Not giving up hope!! I really really really want Tufts!!
*Breath* Now I get to try and relax this weekend without thinking too much about it.![]()
South Jers,
They are saving the best for last

South Jers,
They are saving the best for last![]()
TOTALLY AGREE!! (Yeah, I want everyone to be at Tufts in the fall. So sue me😛)
Thanks!! Totally dying for this weekend to be over (oddly enough) lol 🤣
And idk, i had a brain fart, I interviewed on the 7th, not the 9th.
Seansie! It will be our turn to celebrate soon!!!
And idk, i had a brain fart, I interviewed on the 7th, not the 9th.
Seansie! It will be our turn to celebrate soon!!!
D
deleted266066
.
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just found out i'm an alternate. Anyone else?
Still no word for me, I still regularly check the student services website (only twice/three times daily 😀)






Regrets, evilcottonrat! Do they rank??
SJB: Hold tight.
to you!!
I just found out i'm an alternate. Anyone else?
Still no word for me, I still regularly check the student services website (only twice/three times daily 😀)
![]()
SJB: Hold tight.
to you!!Regrets, evilcottonrat! Do they rank??
I was an alternate last year - no rankings. If spaces open up, they re-eval ALL the alternates and pick people to accept.
Frustrating? Absolutely. Still waiting over here, too, SJB! (Congrats on Purdue, I'm still waiting on them too!) I am also checking my portal at least once a day, in the hope I'll know SOMETHING. 🙄
Thanks Kaydubs.
Whyevernot55 is correct, no ranking. But Laura told me that they've accepted alternates in the past all the way through August... couple days before class started. Now i Just gotta hold tight until then.
Whyevernot55 is correct, no ranking. But Laura told me that they've accepted alternates in the past all the way through August... couple days before class started. Now i Just gotta hold tight until then.

I will keep hoping until I start classes that my future classmates will keep joining the ranks 😀 
Hope you hear grand news tomorrow! (Or.....in March 😉)

Hope you hear grand news tomorrow! (Or.....in March 😉)Thanks Kaydubs.
Whyevernot55 is correct, no ranking. But Laura told me that they've accepted alternates in the past all the way through August... couple days before class started. Now i Just gotta hold tight until then.![]()
I was an alternate last year - no rankings. If spaces open up, they re-eval ALL the alternates and pick people to accept.
Frustrating? Absolutely. Still waiting over here, too, SJB! (Congrats on Purdue, I'm still waiting on them too!) I am also checking my portal at least once a day, in the hope I'll know SOMETHING. 🙄
Alternate would be better than the R-word. No email and no update
I just wanna know so I can GO to Tufts already!!!!!!!
I hate not knowing. 🙁
I just wanna know so I can GO to Tufts already!!!!!!!
I hate not knowing. 🙁
Alternate would be better than the R-word. No email and no update![]()
I just wanna know so I can GO to Tufts already!!!!!!!
I hate not knowing. 🙁
Ditto 👍
I'm also an alternate. I COMPLETELY bombed my interview, so I'm not surprised. I was really relieved not to be downright rejected! Here's to hoping, and GOOD LUCK to everyone still waiting to hear!!👍
I'm also an alternate. I COMPLETELY bombed my interview, so I'm not surprised. I was really relieved not to be downright rejected! Here's to hoping, and GOOD LUCK to everyone still waiting to hear!!👍
😕 How did you find out you were an alternate? My student services page is still not updated. Its so hard to know how the interview went since it was so conversational, but I'm just praying I hear something soon.
😕 How did you find out you were an alternate?
I got an email about the status change on my portal on Friday, 2/18. Don't lose hope though! Good luck!🙂
I'm still waiting for my hard copy of my letter. This is a bit more anxiety pressing than I could've hoped/wanted. I want to send my acceptance & deposit in as well as withdraw from my other schools. Oh, and fill out my fin aid & MPH application.....so maybe, I'll get that done today? I hope!!
So, everyone still waiting for word - you may not hear until March. The basic gist I got from admissions the day of my interview upon departure was: Admission decisions aren't made until the 1st or 2nd week of March (in the back of my head I was like, "Hm, what do they do for the 2 weeks between interviews? Interview other candidates?")
I was totally shocked when people got word of their status last week. I started panicking immediately last Wednesday afternoon. Feel free to vent to me on here or PM. I know the stressful feeling of being in vet school limbo (I was in that place up until a few days ago!)
Keep busy - and, if you love quiet soothing music, Pandora Radio is great. I'm currently in love with movie soundtrack station.
Again, I can't wait to meet all of you come fall! Our class is gonna be rocking & FABULOUS!!!
and stay cool😎
So, everyone still waiting for word - you may not hear until March. The basic gist I got from admissions the day of my interview upon departure was: Admission decisions aren't made until the 1st or 2nd week of March (in the back of my head I was like, "Hm, what do they do for the 2 weeks between interviews? Interview other candidates?")
I was totally shocked when people got word of their status last week. I started panicking immediately last Wednesday afternoon. Feel free to vent to me on here or PM. I know the stressful feeling of being in vet school limbo (I was in that place up until a few days ago!)
Keep busy - and, if you love quiet soothing music, Pandora Radio is great. I'm currently in love with movie soundtrack station.
Again, I can't wait to meet all of you come fall! Our class is gonna be rocking & FABULOUS!!!
and stay cool😎Oh god I got the email. 5pm.
So much for a relaxing day off, huh? 🙄 Anyone else?
So much for a relaxing day off, huh? 🙄 Anyone else?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm very tempted to just call up Patty and see what my status is from them. I was wait-listed last year and never heard of anything after that. although I was also wait listed for their MPH program and I was accepted 10 days before classes started 😵, I had to decline cause I was already in another program.
Seansie we WILL hear good news soon!! I know it!!!
Thanks Kaydubs!! It is soo hard not to just sit here and click refresh!!
***OMG OMG OMG, literally typing this message and I got the email!!!!****
CANT WAIT UNTIL 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seansie we WILL hear good news soon!! I know it!!!

Thanks Kaydubs!! It is soo hard not to just sit here and click refresh!!
***OMG OMG OMG, literally typing this message and I got the email!!!!****
CANT WAIT UNTIL 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm very tempted to just call up Patty and see what my status is from them. I was wait-listed last year and never heard of anything after that. although I was also wait listed for their MPH program and I was accepted 10 days before classes started 😵, I had to decline cause I was already in another program.
Seansie we WILL hear good news soon!! I know it!!!
Thanks Kaydubs!! It is soo hard not to just sit here and click refresh!!
***OMG OMG OMG, literally typing this message and I got the email!!!!****
CANT WAIT UNTIL 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You and me both! Last year they didn't take ANY alternates, so I'm hoping my little heart out that I'm not one again, though it's better than the R word!
Seansie, Yeah, I noticed that too, so maybe we were just the last in the pile of folders (aka saving the best for last 😀)
I'm soo happy that we all got our emails today!! Whyevernot55, I'm hoping that since we were wait-listed last year, we cant get worse then that *knock on wood*

Here is to hoping that we all are together in Grafton in the fall!!





I'm soo happy that we all got our emails today!! Whyevernot55, I'm hoping that since we were wait-listed last year, we cant get worse then that *knock on wood*


Here is to hoping that we all are together in Grafton in the fall!!






So excited for everyone! I expect prompt acceptance posts at 5😉
and 
and 