Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm trying to make it work.Any accepted students going to the Accepted Students Day March 30th? Or also, any Tufts vet students planning to be around that day?
Just curious: Did Tufts send out all of their stuff yet??? I know they're having their acceptance day already, but, has everyone heard from there or are there people still waiting? (Sorry to pour salt in a wound, but I'm genuinely curious!) Hugs &
to waiting if you still are 🙁

) That is the only numbers she gave me so far. The financial aid packets will be going out next week so students have from around April 1st to make their decision. After that, she said the *earliest* we will hear about being pulled off the alternate list is May 1st. If we do get called off, it will be a phone call, not an email to an updated status again 


. I emailed Patty once i was able to collect my jello brain and ask her how many people they called off the wait-list. I'm really hoping its more than two
I didn't get a new letter of recommendation because she said the ones I had already were strong, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt. 
