Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Update from admissions: Seats are currently full but spots can still become available based on students’ commitment in the next few months.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Hello Everyone! I just made a groupme for PDND/C-DAP/Deferred Admission. Please join us if you are interested. Peace ✌
Hey! Currently Finishing up my PDND year! at TUFTS! Yall are ahead of the game and we are so excited to meet you guys!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard anything lately? Has anyone gotten off the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
Retake! All the stats r good but 16 is a bit on the low side. Apply a couple weeks prior to taking your dat and apply asap bc ds interview invites are rolling as are acceptances after the typical acceptance date in December

anyone get in with a 16 ochem score?? 19 AA and TS, 23 PAT tho and 3.7 wish GPA and 3.5 sci! Pls help, I want to retake my DAT.. should I indicated on the app and just apply early?
definitely retake and try to get your science scores above 20

Anyone else just get the are you still interested in being on the WL email?

Anyone else just get the are you still interested in being on the WL email?
Yes, but I've committed to another school and replied no. Tufts sucks.

Still can't get over how at the interview they made it seem like we had such a good chance to get in.

The way Tufts conducts themselves both as a school and business says alot. Glad I passed on this school.

Reactions: 2 users
Yes, but I've committed to another school and replied no. Tufts sucks.

Still can't get over how at the interview they made it seem like we had such a good chance to get in.
yeah right with you on that!

Reactions: 1 users
Any updates on the waitlist?

Did anyone got the offer? Are the 2 seats already taken?
They said we would know by the end of the day on Saturday if we got the spot. I didn’t hear anything after that from them.

Hey! Currently Finishing up my PDND year! at TUFTS! Yall are ahead of the game and we are so excited to meet you guys!!!
Hey I received an email saying I was chosen to interview for the conditional deferred acceptance program for dental school this cycle. I was wondering if that means I have to do a masters in biomedical sciences or if the PDND is a different program for dental school. Please help!