Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Accepted yesterday around 9:30 AM! Interviewed 3/4

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
I interviewed 2 weeks ago. Am I supposed to send my transcript before they take a decision?

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait, did they tell you to send a transcript?
They mentioned it on the presentation day along with some other documents. They never email me with anything yet so I don’t know should I wait for them to email me first? Anyone completed them?

They mentioned it on the presentation day along with some other documents. They never email me with anything yet so I don’t know should I wait for them to email me first? Anyone completed them?
Mr. Bresnahan sent in an “Important Documents” email on the week of interviews that says “to submit items as soon as possible.” So if you’re missing any items listed or that you know of, I would send them in.

I have a check next to the option that says “your file is complete”, the other file was about the financial aid. Other than that I never received any additional documents. I think I will just wait until I hear back from them.

Are there any Canadians that have been accepted and if there are, can I pm you!

Does the committee meeting imply they will be looking at the waitlist too?

Still on the waitlist. Should I send a LOI?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed for the PDND program today. What does a deferred enrollment mean on my aadsas?

Still a whole lotta cycle left to be had; waitlisted as it stands, but am holding faith (interviewed 2/10). Just curious, @ anyone in the TUSDM '25 Facebook page, how full does the class seem at the moment? Thanks in advance, and best of luck, everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
How do they move down the waitlist? I wonder how many seats they have left and by when they hope to fill those seats.

How do they move down the waitlist? I wonder how many seats they have left and by when they hope to fill those seats.
Based on the deadline of those forms on March 20th and the committee meeting on the 26th, we should already know if we are on or off the list. Kinda ridiculous how they are keeping us waiting this long. Like are we doing this or not?

Has anyone who interviewed for PDND last week heard back? AADSAS says "deferred enrollment" but no email yet

I saw an email screenshot on Facebook from ASDOH saying that they’re class is full and are interviewing for waitlist spots. Is that what’s happening with Tufts? Is their class full and people on the waitlist are waiting for admitted students to drop their place in the class?

I saw an email screenshot on Facebook from ASDOH saying that they’re class is full and are interviewing for waitlist spots. Is that what’s happening with Tufts? Is their class full and people on the waitlist are waiting for admitted students to drop their place in the class?
They currently have 190 people on fb group

yeah someone said a handful of those people are current students ( either admin of the group or advertising housing near tufts.) the groupme has roughly 130 people.
Then I don’t think the class is full yet

Will be withdrawing my acceptance next week. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!!

Reactions: 3 users
Tufts is too busy sending out interviews for the class of 3020 and beyond

• Haha
Just withdrew my acceptance, I really liked the school! Good luck everyone!

Just withdrew my acceptance for the class 3050. Good luck everyone :banana:

A few ppl on FB group and on here have withdrawn acceptances - I wonder if they’re still looking to fill those spots or already did :-/

A few ppl on FB group and on here have withdrawn acceptances - I wonder if they’re still looking to fill those spots or already did :-/
Hopefully this Friday? Idk I’m just speculating. I wish there was a bit more transparency😭

Has anyone negotiated their condition for the deferred program and can share their experience?

Did anybunny else receive a conditional deferred Acceptance email on Tuesday? Apparently presentation day Is April 6th and the supplemental Application is due 4/2

Did anybunny else receive a conditional deferred Acceptance email on Tuesday? Apparently presentation day Is April 6th and the supplemental Easter egg collection is due 4/2
I was accepted on Tuesday but I haven’t been emailed since then. Did they email you?

yeah someone said a handful of those people are current students ( either admin of the group or advertising housing near tufts.) the groupme has roughly 130 people.
Hey, where's the link to the groupme?