Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

A few days ago I saw someone asked the question on Facebook and someone else responded it’s through Mississippi College. I googled it and it comes up.
Oh okay I see, I know a friend who goes to their master's program and I am currently in my last master's semester at Barry. I know they have affiliations with both schools.

Waiting anxiously for this email to come through today or tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone receive an invitation email today for the deferred program?

Has anyone that interviewed on the 16th heard back yet? Getting anxious.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone that interviewed on the 16th heard back yet? Getting anxious.
I interviewed on the 17th and have not heard anything yet, getting anxious as well lol. They mentioned during the presentation day that they would make a decision by the 27th or 28th I believe

I interviewed on the 17th and have not heard anything yet, getting anxious as well lol. They mentioned during the presentation day that they would make a decision by the 27th or 28th I believe
Okay thats what I thought they said but I wasn't sure lol. Thanks and good luck to you!

I received it today as well and it's just a masters program that can be from anywhere with the requirements and then you get conditional acceptance into next year's class so class of 2027 I believe
did you receive an interview invite today?

For those who recently got a deferred interview invite, have you received your supplemental application essay yet?

Did they already send out C-DAP interview invites?

Bump. Any movement on waitlist?
I haven't heard/seen any movement but I know materials to confirm your spot on the waitlist are due tomorrow so they might be waiting until after then to start notifying people of any changes.

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted via email this morning!

Reactions: 2 users
I got off the waitlist today too
Still on the waitlist.. I also haven’t received any confirmation that they received my forms, I both mailed and uploaded to box, but only got an email saying that I longer have access to box. Did you guys get a confirmation email? I’m a little worried. Also, do we also need to send official transcripts and etc even if we’re still waiting??

Still on the waitlist.. I also haven’t received any confirmation that they received my forms, I both mailed and uploaded to box, but only got an email saying that I longer have access to box. Did you guys get a confirmation email? I’m a little worried. Also, do we also need to send official transcripts and etc even if we’re still waiting??
1. They are really bad at replying. I had to send multiple emails asking them if they had received all my waitlist forms. After like 3 tries they finally responded.
2. I did not receive any official confirmation on my waitlist paperwork.
3. You do not need to send your official transcripts until you've been made an offer. I accidently sent them before I was accepted and They just told me they'd hold on to them.

Hi currently waiting on my decision after interviewing pre-december.. I know this is for last years cycle but did you interview pre-december 2021 or post?
Hey, I interviewed at the end of November and got accepted December 10th, I believe.