Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

ACCEPTED!!! CLASS OF 2026!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Will Tufts be sending out more interview invites?

Reactions: 1 user
Received presentation day invite 02/15
Presentation day 02/22
Interview day 02/24
AA: 20 TS: 20
uGPA: 2.9 mGPA: 3.86

Hi! Congrats to you all!! For those of you who got post-December acceptances, I was wondering how long you guys have to make a decision and confirm your acceptance? Is it also 1 month?

Last edited:
Hi! Congrats to you all!! For those of you who got post-December acceptances, I was wondering how long you guys have to make a decision and confirm your acceptance? Is it also 1 month?
2 weeks

Just for a timeline, I had presentation day on February 7th and my interview on February 8th. I found out that I was accepted on February 11th and I have until the 25th of February to submit the deposits and required paperwork.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys!

are any of you deciding between Tufts and other school(s)?
Or if you decided to attend Tufts over other schools, what made you decide on Tufts other than the "name" and rep of the school?

I am stuck because my deposit is due in 2 days but I can't get myself to justify the cost of Tufts and everyone I've spoke to said don't worry about the money but how can I not?

Any advice is appreciated!

Last edited:
Hey guys!

are any of you deciding between Tufts and other school(s)?
Or if you decided to attend Tufts over other schools, what made you decide on Tufts other than the "name" and rep of the school?

I am stuck because my deposit is due in 2 days but I can't get myself to justify the cost of Tufts and everyone I've spoke to said don't worry about the money but how can I not?

Any advice is appreciated!
I would always go with the cheaper option honestly

if we got an interview at Tuft’s when do we need to send the transcript for verification? Is it before we get accepted or after?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just for a timeline, I had presentation day on February 7th and my interview on February 8th. I found out that I was accepted on February 11th and I have until the 25th of February to submit the deposits and required paperwork.
Awesome, that's great to hear! I have my Presentation Day tomorrow on February 22nd and my interview on Thursday on February 24th.

God-willing if it all goes well, I hope to hear back some time next week at the earliest.
Hopefully myself and all of you get accepted, wishing you all the best! Good luck!!

Last edited:
Congrats for those who got accepted this cycle.
I heard that Tufts have relatively high chance of acceptance once you get invited for an interview. Is it true for those who are having interview post-dec, like February?
Also, for those who recently got accepted, how many days after the interview did you hear from them?

Many thanks.

Congrats for those who got accepted this cycle.
I heard that Tufts have relatively high chance of acceptance once you get invited for an interview. Is it true for those who are having interview post-dec, like February?
Also, for those who recently got accepted, how many days after the interview did you hear from them?

Many thanks.a
At presentation day they say you have about a 75-85% chance of getting accepted so really the interview is yours to lose. I heard back 3 days after my interview but I think the admissions committee meets every two weeks or so but they’ll tell you at presentation day when the decisions will come out.

At presentation day they say you have about a 75-85% chance of getting accepted so really the interview is yours to lose. I heard back 3 days after my interview but I think the admissions committee meets every two weeks or so but they’ll tell you at presentation day when the decisions will come out.
great, thank you for your reply!

Recieved an interview invite yesterday at 2:45 p.m. I will be turning down my interview invite since I will be attending a different school. GL for everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone interviewed this week and had their status changed to "Received/Under Review"?

Has anyone interviewed this week and had their status changed to "Received/Under Review"?

I have! After my interview yesterday. Praying for the best outcome Hopefully I hear back from them soon!

They have been closed because of snow so I'm thinking their timeline might be a little behind
Decision meeting was Friday. They said we’d hear back anytime between 25-28th. But i guess the snow has caused a delay in the process. Thanks

I got an interview to Tufts University just now. So I would like to know the interview format at Tufts as well as what questions are asked this cycle?

I got an interview to Tufts University just now. So I would like to know the interview format at Tufts as well as what questions are asked this cycle?
Congrats! What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?

When I interviewed, I had a faculty member and a student. It was a very laid back interview. Good luck! You're going to do great.

Is Tufts application cycle closed now? In emails it says they will stop inviting students for interviews after February 2022. I haven’t gotten an interview yet but I also haven’t received a rejection letter yet.

Reactions: 1 users
Is Tufts application cycle closed now? In emails it says they will stop inviting students for interviews after February 2022. I haven’t gotten an interview yet but I also haven’t received a rejection letter yet.
I believe they are still conducting some interviews but looking to wrap up class of 26 in the next couple of weeks

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone been placed on a deferred list and waiting to hear back for an interview? Unfortunately, I was placed in one and was told that I will hear back in February and nothing yet so if someone is in the same boat let me know, please. Greatly appreciated.

Interviewed March 8th and just got a waitlist email at 6 EST

Has anyone else received an email about TUSDM C-DAP? Is that the same as deferred acceptance? Does the Master's program have to be with Tufts? If anyone else know more info about this, can you clarify?

Thank you!

Has anyone else received an email about TUSDM C-DAP? Is that the same as deferred acceptance? Does the Master's program have to be with Tufts? If anyone else know more info about this, can you clarify?

Thank you!
I received it today as well and it's just a masters program that can be from anywhere with the requirements and then you get conditional acceptance into next year's class so class of 2027 I believe

I received it today as well and it's just a masters program that can be from anywhere with the requirements and then you get conditional acceptance into next year's class so class of 2027 I believe
Sorry if it's a weird question, but did your email seem genuine or specific to you or is it a generic email they send to everyone? I'm trying to figure out if this is actually legit, or they're just trying to collect more money from deposits this year.

Thank you!

Sorry if it's a weird question, but did your email seem genuine or specific to you or is it a generic email they send to everyone? I'm trying to figure out if this is actually legit, or they're just trying to collect more money from deposits this year.

Thank you!
I dm'd you

Thank you!
I’m wondering the same

I’m wondering the same
It turned out to be a generic email they send to everyone, nothing special. I was wondering because I could not find anything about it online; but I guess showing interest in it, and interviewing is free, so why not.

Reactions: 1 users
It turned out to be a generic email they send to everyone, nothing special. I was wondering because I could not find anything about it online; but I guess showing interest in it, and interviewing is free, so why not.
My thoughts exactly

Oh wow I see, I was feeling special for a second but like you said its a free interview. I hope we all get selected.

Oh wow I see, I was feeling special for a second but like you said its a free interview. I hope we all get selected.
I think it’s the same as the PDND program mentioned in previous year’s threads and on Tuft’s website. The initial interview invite goes to all but only 20 students are actually chosen for the deal. So it is kind of exclusive I guess after interviews.

However the only turn off I have now is that you can only do private loans

Oh wow, I didn't realize they have something like that. However, in the email it was mentioned that students will need to either raise their GPA to 3.3 or retake the DAT and meet their minimum, nothing about the PNDP.
A few days ago I saw someone asked the question on Facebook and someone else responded it’s through Mississippi College. I googled it and it comes up.