Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

D

deleted1070139

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an email to pay the supplemental today! I submitted my app 07/17/2021

Is anyone’s status actually under review? Mine has been received/application complete for quite some time now

Mine has been "received/under review" ever since I paid the supplemental fee
Thanks, I think I’m going to send them a quick email! I paid the fee and everything, not sure why it hasn’t changed

Reactions: 1 user
I applied 6/24 paid the supplemental fee 7/3. This morning just received the "application complete" email confirming that it's under review w the committee!

Reactions: 1 users
I applied 6/24 paid the supplemental fee 7/3. This morning just received the "application complete" email confirming that it's under review w the committee!
Same.

I paid supplemental around 6/20 and got the "application complete" email the first week of August.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you pay the supplemental fee on your own or do you need to receive an e-mail about it to be able to pay it?!

Also "received/under review"... my school is taking their sweet time with my committee letter so there's some concern there for me..but the email to pay the supplemental fee should come shortly after you submit your app..anything after that should come after you are invited for an interview!

Anyone else's status change from "Application Complete" to "Under Review"?? Just noticed it within the last 2 days

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else's status change from "Application Complete" to "Under Review"?? Just noticed it within the last 2 days
Mine hasn't but I think it will soon hopefully! When did you receive the App Complete email?

Anyone else's application status say "Received/Waiting Additional Information" on AADSAS? I submitted in early June and my committee letter was uploaded late July.

Anyone else's application status say "Received/Waiting Additional Information" on AADSAS? I submitted in early June and my committee letter was uploaded late July.

Mine doesn’t it says “Received / Application Complete” Wasn’t sure if anyone has the same status?

Yes, mine says that, and I received an email saying the application is incomplete because it is missing an evaluation letter. Keeping in mind, I sent a committee letter in replacement of the 2 professors'. I emailed them, and they said that the committee letter wasn't in the appropriate format, which made them count it as a professor's instead; so now they require another "professor's recommendation letter". I don't know how that is going to affect the process, really hoping it doesn't.

Yes, mine says that, and I received an email saying the application is incomplete because it is missing an evaluation letter. Keeping in mind, I sent a committee letter in replacement of the 2 professors'. I emailed them, and they said that the committee letter wasn't in the appropriate format, which made them count it as a professor's instead; so now they require another "professor's recommendation letter". I don't know how that is going to affect the process, really hoping it doesn't.
I just emailed admissions today so I'll keep you posted on what they say. Did they tell you if it was going to be sorted out on their end?

I just emailed admissions today so I'll keep you posted on what they say. Did they tell you if it was going to be sorted out on their end?
Thank you very much. The only thing they said is to send another letter of recommendation from a professor

Thank you very much. The only thing they said is to send another letter of recommendation from a professor
No problem! Was your committee letter missing a required letter from a professor?

No problem! Was your committee letter missing a required letter from a professor?
Idk tbh but, from the email I received, it seems like the entire letter didn't follow the criteria of a "committee letter"

Idk tbh but, from the email I received, it seems like the entire letter didn't follow the criteria of a "committee letter"
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. Is your school experienced with writing committee letters for dental school applicants?

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. Is your school experienced with writing committee letters for dental school applicants?
I would say they are pretty familiar with them, but Idk what happened

I would say they are pretty familiar with them, but Idk what happened
I just received an Application Complete email this morning and it also shows the updated status on AADSAS!

Anyone had their status change from “under review”? Mines been like that for a few weeks now

Anyone had their status change from “under review”? Mines been like that for a few weeks now
Mine changed this morning to ‘application complete’ after being under review for weeks. I also got an email from them this morning saying my application is complete

when did you apply
My AADSAS application was completed 06/22 but then I somehow missed their supplemental fee so I only ended up paying for it 08/20. I guess technically then my app was only complete 08/20 despite my AADSAS status being 'under review' since at least july

Mine changed this morning to ‘application complete’ after being under review for weeks. I also got an email from them this morning saying my application is complete
I received the application complete email a while ago, now just stuck in the under review. It feels like tufts moves extremely slow compared to other schools

I received the application complete email a while ago, now just stuck in the under review. It feels like tufts moves extremely slow compared to other schools
it seems like a lot of schools are moving slow this cycle. not sure what’s going on

I’m wondering if since they take more time to review applications, if there will be a lot of interview invites released at once? Some schools seem like they send out invites quite often, so maybe Tufts will send a lot of the batches out at once. If that makes any sense

i don’t like how they’re so unresponsive. is that how they treat their actual students as well because that worries me

I’m wondering if since they take more time to review applications, if there will be a lot of interview invites released at once? Some schools seem like they send out invites quite often, so maybe Tufts will send a lot of the batches out at once. If that makes any sense

So according to some current dental students at Tufts, the admissions committee will begin reviewing applications in the autumn essentially the last week of September. Hope this helps!

Reactions: 4 users
So according to some current dental students at Tufts, the admissions committee will begin reviewing applications in the autumn essentially the last week of September. Hope this helps!
Thanks for your help! I appreciate it, it helps to have some sort of timeframe in mind

Did anyone else’s status switch from “Received / Application Complete” to “ Received / Under Review” ?

Reactions: 6 users