Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I am curious how many people are waiting to get off the waitlist like me?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the official chat. We are at 202 now. 202 including the liaisons. So technically 199. 5 more spots left
how do you know that every single accepted person is in the group chat?

I'm in the official chat. We are at 202 now. 202 including the liaisons. So technically 199. 5 more spots left

Unless you heard something from admissions that there are open seats, I would assume the class is full at this point and not go based off the Facebook.

Unless you heard something from admissions that there are open seats, I would assume the class is full at this point and not go based off the Facebook.
I'm saying this based on fb lmao. I'm in class/the official chat.

I was waitlisted on 12/15. Tufts has a history of doing no ranking acceptances from the waitlist. So it does not matter when we got waitlisted.
I can confirm they do not rank waitlisters. They keep it as a pool and reevaluate when a spot opens.

Reactions: 1 users
Is tufts big on volunteering and only accept volunteer hours starting from when you turned 18?

I got a response that the Class was full :( and they would pull from the waitlist if more spots became available

Reactions: 1 users
Hey, is the pdnd like the masters program or is it a new thing? I got an email saying I was invited to interview for the conditional deferred admissions program and i wasn't sure if that means I have to do a masters?

Hey, is the pdnd like the masters program or is it a new thing? I got an email saying I was invited to interview for the conditional deferred admissions program and i wasn't sure if that means I have to do a masters?
Did you get this invite after being waitlisted/interviewing?

Did you get this invite after being waitlisted/interviewing?
Hey no I actually did not get any interviews from them prior to this email. They sent an email saying they selected me to be a candidate to interview for the CDC program.