Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Do you think that people who were waitlisted would get updated decisions?
they most likely won't tell us anything until you actually get off of the waitlist, I believe. They don't update us with how far up we are on their ranking.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I heard that these interview invites are interviews for the waitlist. Do you know if it's for waitlist or for an actual spot?
Looks to be the same interviews as all the others. I'm guessing there's always an "actual spot consideration" on the line.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know if tufts is still sending out invites? My application changed from complete to under review 3 weeks ago

Has anyone from the waitlist got accepted yet? The FB group already has 197 members 😢

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten off the waitlist yet? or know when movement should happen

Just got an interview invite. Late in the process so I was surprised and have already put deposits down elsewhere.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got an interview invite. Late in the process so I was surprised and have already put deposits down elsewhere.
Is it for deferred program? I thought they finished interviewing mid-March

Is it for deferred program? I thought they finished interviewing mid-March
It's for the DMD program! I was surprised as well but maybe a lot of seats opened up late? Not too sure. The presentation day is in 5 days so it seems very late notice

It's for the DMD program! I was surprised as well but maybe a lot of seats opened up late? Not too sure. The presentation day is in 5 days so it seems very late notice
Did you get any emails before the interview invitation?

How do they notify you if you're invited for an interview?

I also got off the waitlist a few days ago, and was waitlisted for about a month. I received a call from an admissions officer before getting the acceptance email. We have about 2 weeks to put down a deposit.

I also got off the waitlist a few days ago, and was waitlisted for about a month. I received a call from an admissions officer before getting the acceptance email. We have about 2 weeks to put down a deposit.
When were you waitlisted? I was waitlisted on 2/1 and still waiting:(

When were you waitlisted? I was waitlisted on 2/1 and still waiting:(
I got waitlisted a month ago, I think there's still time before everyone puts down the final deposit so there's still hope!

I got a continued interest a month ago and I still haven’t been invited for an interview.. does it mean at this point I’m not getting one?

Just declined my offer. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone heard anything recently?
Today was the day for people accepted after March to submit their final deposits so there may be movement coming if anyone chose to not move forward with Tuft's!

Today was the day for people accepted after March to submit their final deposits so there may be movement coming if anyone chose to not move forward with Tuft's!
All three deposits are due Monday the 17th for those accepted after March