Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with their app for Tufts? Mine says Im missing a professor LOR but I have two and can't get in contact with ANYONE

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm trying to contact admissions by email but they have not responded to me either

Is anyone having problems with their app for Tufts? Mine says Im missing a professor LOR but I have two and can't get in contact with ANYONE
Yes same here but after emailing them they responded and fixed it

So weird I sent two emails to that address and still have heard nothing

So weird I sent two emails to that address and still have heard nothing
Hmm. They responded within 24 hours and then sent an application complete email.

When does Tufts usually send interview invites???

They stated in an email that the earliest interviews are released in September and that the DMD interview process begins in October.

Members don't see this ad :)
My AADSAS status changed from waiting for additional info to “Received/Application complete”.

My AADSAS status changed from waiting for additional info to “Received/Application complete”.
Mines has been "received application complete" for at least a couple of weeks now. I think it's going to be a while until we hear anything from them.

Is there somewhere we should pay a supplemental fee, or do we just wait for an email? I submitted a few days ago but haven't heard anything yet

Is there somewhere we should pay a supplemental fee, or do we just wait for an email? I submitted a few days ago but haven't heard anything yet
It took them a few days, I think about 4 or 5, to send the supplemental fee link but once I paid that they sent an application complete email the day later

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone

Has anyone heard anything about the CDC program for the people who were accepted, any information about what to do ?

Hello everyone

Has anyone heard anything about the CDC program for the people who were accepted, any information about what to do ?
Hello! I also was accepted to the CDC program but so far nothing since receiving our conditions

Does Tufts have essays for secondaries? I got an email to pay the $90 but nothing for the essays. It now says ’Received and under review’ for AADSAS.

Hello everyone

Hi,
Was accepted for it, I responded to their initial notification but haven’t heard anything since. Sent an email out about a month ago with some questions but haven’t heard anything in regards to that either.

Last edited:
Oh thank you, I guess it is the same as c-dap program. The c-dap program was ran by Dr. kasberg. My friend told me they should start sending out interviews very soon for the d-27.
Yes it’s the same program, they just changed the name!

The waiting is the tuftest part😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Any CDC/ CDAP program updated anyone has received?

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Don't you guys have to re-apply? My friends who got it, they told them to re-apply, but they will skip the interview part. I wonder if they will still have the program going since kasberg left
Yes, we do have to re-apply but they also mentioned they would be in contact with us but from what I’ve heard, no one has had an update since the acceptances went out. Hmm interesting, wondering if that has something to do with it, good info to know, thank you :)

Just got invited for an interview! No dates yet, just presentation and supplemental essay

Reactions: 3 users
Just got invited for an interview! No dates yet, just presentation and supplemental essay
What are your stats? and Virtual or In Person?

Last edited:
my status never changed actually. and its virtual

Have any Internation applicants received an interview from Tufts?

I honestly do not know who else got the interview invite except for bigballer14. I even asked on the BootCamp facebook page and everyone said they did not receive anything.

Same he could be capping

lol was not capping. i think they send in small batches. also the supplemental essay has to be handwritten

also according to last year's forum, they sent interviews 7 days after first batch so yall should keep an eye out for tmr :)