Tuition for Atlantic Bridge Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

bigchoader

Can someone post a consolidated list of tuition for non-EU students for each of the 4 Atlantic Bridge schools.

Members don't see this ad.

This is directly from ABP website

"Q: How much are tuition fees and living expenses?
A: Tuition fees for the 2006/7 academic year are Euro 25,000 annually at all of the schools except The Royal College of Surgeons (which is a private school and a registered charity) at which they are Euro 40,000 for the 4-year course and Euro 38,000 for the six-year course. "

Hope that helps.

This is directly from ABP website

"Q: How much are tuition fees and living expenses?
A: Tuition fees for the 2006/7 academic year are Euro 25,000 annually at all of the schools except The Royal College of Surgeons (which is a private school and a registered charity) at which they are Euro 40,000 for the 4-year course and Euro 38,000 for the six-year course. "

Hope that helps.

Can someone elaborate on the reason for RCSI being so much more expensive. Are the facilities better? Whats the differences? Also, Do graduates of there programs seem to reep any benefits befitting of such a major price discrepancy?

Members don't see this ad :)
keep in mind that it's 25,000 this year. But there's inflation every year. perhaps by your final year it could be 27-28,000. Technology may be better at RCSI (I've heard especially for the grad program), and you do receive a laptop. However, I personally do not think the benefits or education received justify paying 15,000 more. However, seeing as I've never been educated at RCSI I wouldn't be qualified to substantiate that statement - but those educated at RCSI don't become any more competent than those at the other schools. They may, however, offer more support in terms of offering time off for USMLE preparation which the other schools do not offer. And so, their board scores general are pretty good. However, students from other schools can perform very well on the USMLE too, depending on personal diligence.

Simply put, it's a private school, and the others aren't.