Turned application yesterday, is it late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nskakavac

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just turned in my application yesterday and was just wondering if that is considered late? and if that is, will it be detrimental to me?

Members don't see this ad.

It really depends on your stats + extracirc. activities

Oh okay and do you know when the cutoff is for when it's considered late by any chance?

Members don't see this ad :)
Most of the consensus here on sdn is that after batch 6 you're typically not considered "early. "

Most of the consensus here on sdn is that after batch 6 you're typically not considered "early. "
Last year it was 8 now it's 6 haha next year it'll be 4. For some reason this year many people are way more concerned with getting in super early and are having freak outs from what I found is as long as it is mailed mid August you are fine. That being said OP will not mail this Friday so he is neither late not early.

I just turned in my application yesterday and was just wondering if that is considered late? and if that is, will it be detrimental to me?

It is going to be mailed out most likely mid-September, unless there aren't a lot of applicants submitting, then you may get verified by the end of August. I got all my stuff in mid-october last year and was still able to get one interview.