This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chukwu151

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently gained acceptance into the medical sciences post bac program at UAB which also has a medical school as well as some other programs. I wanted to know what to expect from there program as far as to course work and load, and does it offers the best resource tools and faculty experience and help to succeed?? Does this program have a good amount of clinical exposure ?? I also wanted to know if it is a SMP and if this particular program helps with gaining acceptance into there medical program as well as other medical schools.
 
How has this program been so far? Are your fellow program participants mostly from Alabama? I applied for 2019 admissions the first day the application was available.