-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UC Davis c/o 2016 Applicants
Started by heylodeb
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thanks for the wake-up call. So, any thoughts on the rest of the playoff season? You think Philly can make it out of the East? Who you like?
I'm pulling for the 'yotes, just because I have a soft spot for underdogs except those from Southern California. For the east, I'm hoping for arena implosions. Gooooooooo firebombers!
I'm pulling for the 'yotes, just because I have a soft spot for underdogs except those from Southern California. For the east, I'm hoping for arena implosions. Gooooooooo firebombers!![]()
I'll put you down for the Flyers. Thanks. 😍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Los Angeles peeps,
I have a friend who helps out with this dog rescue in Canada that pulls dogs from high kill shelters around the country and brings them up to Canada to adopt out to families. Anyway, there is a 6 mo. old mastiff puppy in a shelter in LA that they would like to pull but they need someone to foster it until Mon or Tues until the guy that will transport her can pick her up. My friend is out of town so she obviously can't do it and I don't think I'll be able to do it this weekend either. I just thought I'd throw it out to some of you who might be interested. I can fill you in on details and put you in touch with the woman who runs the adoption if you are interested.
I have a friend who helps out with this dog rescue in Canada that pulls dogs from high kill shelters around the country and brings them up to Canada to adopt out to families. Anyway, there is a 6 mo. old mastiff puppy in a shelter in LA that they would like to pull but they need someone to foster it until Mon or Tues until the guy that will transport her can pick her up. My friend is out of town so she obviously can't do it and I don't think I'll be able to do it this weekend either. I just thought I'd throw it out to some of you who might be interested. I can fill you in on details and put you in touch with the woman who runs the adoption if you are interested.
Financial Aid question- I have completed all the requirements for disbursement of loans (about a month ago) but it still says that they are not complete. I tried calling the financial aid office but got no one. Is this happening to anyone else?
Moi. My mpn is not showing up but both of my loan counseling sessions have. However I'm supposed to do those twice and I only did it once (and the office told me I have to take two)
I'm very confused to say the least lol.
Could it be because they're making changes to our Finaid due to the tuition change?
Could it be because they're making changes to our Finaid due to the tuition change?
I don't think so...this has been happening for a while. So what are we supposed to do? All the requirements are supposed to be 'completed' by the 16th. I don't want to not get financial aid.. Worried!
Financial Aid question- I have completed all the requirements for disbursement of loans (about a month ago) but it still says that they are not complete. I tried calling the financial aid office but got no one. Is this happening to anyone else?
No worries. This is what it says on the MyAwards page:
Processing Timeline
- The Financial Aid Office will begin processing completed and approved Master Promissory Notes electronically in late July for Graduate and Professional students, early August for Undergraduate students for loans that have been accepted.
So long as you receive the verification emails stating the items are complete, you have done your part and can rest assured for the time being. If August 1st rolls around and things are still not updated, I would contact the school and freakout.

I just noticed that your student groups are up in Viper, in case you're interested and want to pre-stalk. Sign into Viper -> Students -> Student Groups.
🙁 I don't have access!!!!
Curses!
🙁 I don't have access!!!!
Curses!
Me either. The wait continues....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Apple unveiled their new macbook pro today. Wondering what choices/options you guys had for laptops? Models/specs would be greatly appreciated.