UC Davis change of prerequisites

Started by brooke104
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

brooke104

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought that I should let anyone who wants to apply to UC Davis vet school know that embryology won't be required for the next application cycle. I found out too late but maybe I can save some of you guys from taking a class that you don't need. In their e-mail to me they said that they thought microbiology might replace the embryology requirement, however that is not final. I noticed that their website mentions that embryology will not be required but they haven't mentioned that microbiology will replace it. They also told me that the changes in the prerequisites would be posted on their website in April. I hope this helps!

Brooke104