UC Irvine Status Change

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aglush

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just my applicant status and I noticed that another row was added on regarding my intent to register. I was on the waitlist so far and the new row with intent to register just got added on. Does anyone know what this means??? I am dieing to find out!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

sorry aglush, i've been on the waitlist for some time and there's always been an "intent to register" row with nothing in the box. hopefully we'll see some waitlist movement soon!

I just my applicant status and I noticed that another row was added on regarding my intent to register. I was on the waitlist so far and the new row with intent to register just got added on. Does anyone know what this means??? I am dieing to find out!!!!!!

So, I just got a call today from the dean saying I was accepted off the waitlist. Wow, I didn't think they would have movement this early!

Anyway, I just checked my status page, and there is a new line saying "intent to register," but my "admission status" line also changed to "accepted." I hope this helps, and good luck to you! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
So now are you going to davis or uci with me? Ill keep waiting on ucla but dont have my hopes too high.

This was wonderful news, but it makes my decision even harder! I'm just crossing my fingers for good financial aid from somewhere. Whoever leaves me with the least debt will earn major points.

ok good, i was getting really confused...guess i am just really nervous. the admissions staff are supposed to call me tomorrow...:eek:

So, I just got a call today from the dean saying I was accepted off the waitlist. Wow, I didn't think they would have movement this early!

Anyway, I just checked my status page, and there is a new line saying "intent to register," but my "admission status" line also changed to "accepted." I hope this helps, and good luck to you! :luck:

wow congrats!! looks like you have a tough decision coming up. Judging from your Mdapplicants profile though, it doesn't seem like you'll take UCI over USC will you?

Hey whats the UCI status page password. I havent checked that in a long time just curious what is says. I remember the password was generic though.

Yes, it was really wonderful news, but I didn't get really excited about the school at the interview. I know I should have withdrawn from the waitlist earlier, but I honestly was not expecting any movement at all until after May 15! Barring a rocking scholarship (which seems unlikely, seeing as I was on the waitlist before), I will likely give up my spot to one of y'all. Best of luck.

It seems as though the UCI waitist has begun to move a little sooner than expected, I got the good news today as well. Gluck to everyone still waiting.:luck:

Congrats Fuji and Xtreme!!!

Did either of you happen to send a letter of interest or intent? I'd like to send one but not sure if email or mail is more appropriate. I would love to go to UCI.

congrats everyone! It's exciting to hear they're getting to the waitlist, and I'm crossing my fingers I'll get a call too. I sent a really short LOI via email b/c that's what the dean suggested at my interview day. It'd be good to hear what the successful applicants did, though!