2023-2024 UC Irvine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
is anyone else from 11/13 left with no response yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have intel on the decision timeline for 12/4 interviewers? I remember hearing that we shouldn't expect news until after New Year's, but that is all. Thanks :)

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have insight into why UCI interviews so late in the cycle? Received II for 4/3 - alarmingly late.

Anybody hear about Dec interview decisions yet????

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone have insight into why UCI interviews so late in the cycle? Received II for 4/3 - alarmingly late.
no idea, but I interviewed on that exact date last year. Received the acceptance call/email on 4/28. So at least I know their late interviews aren't just for the WL

no idea, but I interviewed on that exact date last year. Received the acceptance call/email on 4/28. So at least I know their late interviews aren't just for the WL
Thank you this is very comforting.

Submitted 8/13 but haven't heard anything back... is it worth it to send an update letter? Or is UCI not receptive to update letters

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Submitted 8/13 but haven't heard anything back... is it worth it to send an update letter? Or is UCI not receptive to update letters
Heyo Dancegal16! long time no see. I believe UCI is not receptive till post ii

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone received updates from december interview dates?

Does Irvine publish match lists? Havent been able to find one.

Reactions: 3 users
Does Irvine publish match lists? Havent been able to find one.
been wondering the same, does anyone know if it's likely that the admission office would release that to accepted students if asked? i'm lucky enough to have a few offers and i want to have as much info when making my final decision

For the Vita interview, should we just study for it as a Casper exam? Do they ask any normal interview questions like why UCI?

Alt list earlier this morning, interviewed 12/4

• Care
Just withdrew here before my interview. Hope it can go to someone else!

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users