UC Schools: Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDr2011

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi folks,

for those of you who have applied to UC schools and recieved interviews from them, when where you complete. The schools I am referring to are UCLA, UCI, and UCSF.

Has UC-Davis and UCSD given any interviews out yet?

Thanks.

Futuredr2011

Members don't see this ad.

hi folks,

for those of you who have applied to UC schools and recieved interviews from them, when where you complete. The schools I am referring to are UCLA, UCI, and UCSF.

Thanks.

Futuredr2011

I was complete at LA and SF on the 15th and I've heard from both of them..... as for UCI, I was complete on 8/17 and I haven't heard from them yet... nor have I heard from Davis or SD yet and I was complete around the same times. I don't think davis and Sd have starting getting back to people yet, but I may be wrong.

I was complete at LA and SF on the 15th and I've heard from both of them..... as for UCI, I was complete on 8/17 and I haven't heard from them yet... nor have I heard from Davis or SD yet and I was complete around the same times. I don't think davis and Sd have starting getting back to people yet, but I may be wrong.
Davis gave me a secondary on 8/18. I'm still hoping for secondaries from the others.

Members don't see this ad :)

Did you receive confirmation e-mails, or did you just go to the respective status pages to see if they had received your material.

By the way at Davis, how long did it take to get the "complete" box checked after submitting all your material.

Thanks a million!

PG :laugh:

hi folks,

Thanks.

Futuredr2011

My app at UCSF was complete around August 19th ---and I received an interview on August 31st. I don't know about other UCs cause I didn't apply to them but I do have a question Re: Stanford....has anyone applied there, gotten the secondary, and is now getting these "reminder" emails every 5 days or so? Are the reminders just because they want your secondary ASAP and if so, is it really going to disadvantage me to wait another 2 weeks to submit it?

Did you receive confirmation e-mails, or did you just go to the respective status pages to see if they had received your material.

By the way at Davis, how long did it take to get the "complete" box checked after submitting all your material.

Thanks a million!

PG :laugh:

I got an email saying it was complete, and it also showed up on the status page. Probably like 1.5-2wks after I mailed off my LORs but that was almost a month ago so they might be more swamped now.

Im yet to hear back from any of them regarding interviews....

Is it all on the status page or will I get an e-mail/letter????

I got a letter in the mail from UCLA telling be I got an interview... then I checked the status page and saw it was there too and I Just hadn't checked. SF sends you an email when you get an interview.

The other UCs are being kinda slow...

UC Davis hasn't started yet, and probably won't for a few weeks.

Hey njcaldwell, I'm curious. . .saw on your MDapps that you were in an honors program at Davis. . .did you do DHC, IS, or something different?

UCSF will send you the secondary via email and then send you an email regarding interview invite. Does anyone know the answer to the above stanford question?

UCSF will send you the secondary via email and then send you an email regarding interview invite. Does anyone know the answer to the above stanford question?

Ruthie,

I got the stanford secondary and submitted it.

But, I think the faster you send it in the better chances you have. They don't start interviewing until December and they start notifying applicants late October.

Hope this info helps :)

PG