UCD Dublin Graduate Entry 2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ali9280

WSU c/o 2027
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for UCD for class of 2027 so I decided to make one. I am originally from Dublin but now live in the US! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! When do
Didn't see a thread for UCD for class of 2027 so I decided to make one. I am originally from Dublin but now live in the US! :)
Hey! When does UCD start inviting students for interviews? I have not heard from them in so long!

Hi! When do

Hey! When does UCD start inviting students for interviews? I have not heard from them in so long!
So it looks like interview invites came out from late November to mid-December last year. And some people were also automatically accepted into the program without an interview. The admission offers came out around February. Right now my application portal says that my application and documents have been reviewed. It's also my first time applying so fingers crossed!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I also applied to Dublin! I'm from Canada. My application currently says "submitted" so I guess they haven't reviewed it yet. I've asked around and I heard some people get acceptances around December without an interview.

They do things very slowly and release things little by little. I think that I got my interview invite last year in November and offer in the end of February. I am now a first year grad entry.

They do things very slowly and release things little by little. I think that I got my interview invite last year in November and offer in the end of February. I am now a first year grad entry.
How has your first year been at UCD? And any tips for the interview?

How has your first year been at UCD? And any tips for the interview?
First year has overall been good so far. There are a lot of cultural differences between the North American and Irish academic systems that can be a bit frustrating. But overall, I am happy with my choice. In terms of the interview, it was very laid back. I only applied to 2 schools (and had 2 interviews), so I do not have a huge point of comparison. However, it really was a lot like a friendly conversation where they really wanted to learn about me and be sure that I knew what I was going to be getting into.

Reactions: 1 users
My application status now says “application complete & documents reviewed”. Anyone else???

I was just offered an interview January 5th in New York! Anyone else??

My ucd supplemental application still says submitted and complete. Anyone else still have it like that?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an interview invite in San Francisco😊

Just got an interview invite in San Francisco😊
Congratulations! I am assuming you live on the west coast? I am still anxiously waiting for any updates from them!😖

Just got an interview invite for 5th of January in NYC. Anyone else got the same?

I just checked and my application now says aplication complete and documents reviewed. Anyone know how long after it changed to that that they heard about an interview?

Hi everyone! I just found this thread. I received my interview invite on Monday in NYC for January 10th!

I just checked and my application now says aplication complete and documents reviewed. Anyone know how long after it changed to that that they heard about an interview?
It can be anywhere from a week or two to over a month. They do it piecemeal.

Just checked my portal it says 'Further Review' Fingers crossed.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone! I am from Canada. I applied directly on the website. My application status says "Further Review."

Mine still says application submitted and documents reviewed :(
My application status was like that for about 2 weeks and half. It turned about a week ago to “further review” and they reached out today. Give them a couple more weeks I’m sure they’ll reach out soon!

Hey all, I was given a conditional offer on 12/9 but just got around to creating an SDN account today. Are there any good resources for gaining more information about UCD Dublin or the area in general? Thanks!

Hey all, I was given a conditional offer on 12/9 but just got around to creating an SDN account today. Are there any good resources for gaining more information about UCD Dublin or the area in general? Thanks!
I am a 1st year and am happy to help if you have questions.

My portal still says complete and submitted. I’m a bit worried 😅

Does anyone know if UCD stopped sending out interview invites?
I sent them an email yesterday asking about their timeline for interviews, acceptances, waitlists and any updates on my application status. My application still says completed so hopefully they can give me an update because I haven’t heard anything from them yet.

I sent them an email yesterday asking about their timeline for interviews, acceptances, waitlists and any updates on my application status. My application still says completed so hopefully they can give me an update because I haven’t heard anything from them yet.
Same with me. I had a problem with sending my VMCAS though, but I emailed probably 2 weeks ago and havent heard back :(

Mine says complete too :/ im hoping they maybe look at them in waves. If you hear anything back let me know!!

Hi everyone! I have an update from the email I sent UCD, hopefully this will calm some nerves about the silence from them 😆 They told me “UCD will contact short-listed applicants in January to schedule an interview with the School of Veterinary Medicine. If you are short-listed, you will receive an email by the end of January with possible interview slots. If your application was unsuccessful, you will receive a "No Offer" decision around that time.”

So looks like all decisions have not been sent out yet. Their timeline is a bit weird but don’t lose hope yet!!

Hi everyone! I have an update from the email I sent UCD, hopefully this will calm some nerves about the silence from them 😆 They told me “UCD will contact short-listed applicants in January to schedule an interview with the School of Veterinary Medicine. If you are short-listed, you will receive an email by the end of January with possible interview slots. If your application was unsuccessful, you will receive a "No Offer" decision around that time.”

So looks like all decisions have not been sent out yet. Their timeline is a bit weird but don’t lose hope yet!!
That’s definitely a relief, thanks for the update!

Do y’all know when the direct application is due? There was a problem with my VMCAS, so I am now having to apply directly, and I didn’t see a date on the website. Also have emailed and haven’t heard back.

Has anyone stilll not heard from UCD? My application status still stays further review.

For anyone who interviews today, good luck and let us know how it goes!!!

Hi, I am a veterinarian graduated from a non-EU and non-American university. I would like to apply for license accreditation program in UCD. Does anyone know about it? I want to know how many exams are included in the program? How often are the exams? I couldn’t find any information at university website.
Is there any last-year vet student here who could help me please?

I emailed them this morning. It's been radio silence for me....no rejection, no invitation.

For those who just interview in New York this previous week.... The wait is hilling me haha. Let us know if/when you hear something!!!