UCD Dublin Graduate Entry 2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations to all those accepted!!

Does anyone know how many seats they offer?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I will be accepting my offer to Dublin. I look forward to you being classmates and forming friendships with those of you who are accepting. And I hope that you guys who are waiting hear back soon.❤️

Reactions: 4 users
Is anyone planning to attend the admitted students event in Nashville, TN on April 6th? This is the closest one to me

Reactions: 1 user
They have admitted students' events? I got accepted w/o an interview and didn't get any sort of notification/invitation 😭 It feels like they aren't communicating very much w us who didn't interview which is kind of sad bc I would love to learn more from them directly 😭

They have admitted students' events? I got accepted w/o an interview and didn't get any sort of notification/invitation It feels like they aren't communicating very much w us who didn't interview which is kind of sad bc I would love to learn more from them directly

I got admitted without an interview as well but I got an email from a North America Representative with dates across the US! Maybe email them? That’s weird.

I got admitted without an interview as well but I got an email from a North America Representative with dates across the US! Maybe email them? That’s weird.
Oh gosh, I will... thanks for telling me! Would you mind letting me know when they sent the email?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone. Congrats to all who received offers! I interviewed on Jan 6th in NY and haven’t heard anything. At this point I’m starting to assume I have been declined. Did anyone who interviewed that day get an offer? Hoping maybe by some chance they are delayed. Maybe.. just maybe.. 😢

Hi everyone. Congrats to all who received offers! I interviewed on Jan 6th in NY and haven’t heard anything. At this point I’m starting to assume I have been declined. Did anyone who interviewed that day get an offer? Hoping maybe by some chance they are delayed. Maybe.. just maybe.. 😢
I interview in NY Jan. 9th and still haven’t heard back. I would wait a bit more I know they release offers little by little. Hopefully next week will hear back!

Reactions: 1 users
Question! For those of you that got email invites to admitted students' days, have you accepted your offer at the school? I haven't (still waiting to hear back from a couple) and I'm wondering if maybe they only contacted people who have accepted the offer. Otherwise I'm still stumped and will have to get in contact w them 😅

Question! For those of you that got email invites to admitted students' days, have you accepted your offer at the school? I haven't (still waiting to hear back from a couple) and I'm wondering if maybe they only contacted people who have accepted the offer. Otherwise I'm still stumped and will have to get in contact w them 😅
No, have not accepted mine yet since have a few other schools to hear back from.

Last year the admitted students event was for anyone who had an offer. They only do them in a few cities. People from my class were only invited if it was in their city (therefore, a lot were not invited). The one I went to had 2 vet students there (including myself). It seemed like most people there were high school seniors and their parents.

Last edited:
I just accepted my conditional offer! If anyone else who is going this year would like to connect, we can create a class GroupMe to get to know each other better :)

This link should work! Best of luck to everyone waiting to hear back

Anyone still have "under further review" in their application status? I haven't heard a thing from the uni whatsoever

Firm offer from UCD! Received this morning 7:15 am PST

Reactions: 7 users
Received an offer this morning! Has anyone accepted theirs?

Hi there all, congratulations to everyone with offers! My application status also still says under "further review". Is anyone here an applicant for the 5 year undergraduate degree? I thought maybe they were going through graduate applications first and then doing the undergraduate ones? If anyone has any information or thoughts about this that would be great.

Hi there all, congratulations to everyone with offers! My application status also still says under "further review". Is anyone here an applicant for the 5 year undergraduate degree? I thought maybe they were going through graduate applications first and then doing the undergraduate ones? If anyone has any information or thoughts about this that would be great.
Hello! I'm an applicant for VTS1 (5-year program) and my application status is also under "further review". I have an undergraduate degree already (but not the degree that is the pre-requisite for the graduate program) so I had to initially apply for VTS3 (4-year program) but as per the admissions team I am being considered for VTS1. I received an email on Jan 31st addressing the VTS3 applicants saying that the the vet admission team would be contacting within a couple of weeks to set up zoom interviews, and if the application wasn't successful they would contact by the end of Feb with an update. Because this email only addressed the VTS3 applications, I'm not sure if it also applies to the VTS1... so perhaps the VTS1 applicants will hear back from admissions after that?

Hello! I'm an applicant for VTS1 (5-year program) and my application status is also under "further review". I have an undergraduate degree already (but not the degree that is the pre-requisite for the graduate program) so I had to initially apply for VTS3 (4-year program) but as per the admissions team I am being considered for VTS1. I received an email on Jan 31st addressing the VTS3 applicants saying that the the vet admission team would be contacting within a couple of weeks to set up zoom interviews, and if the application wasn't successful they would contact by the end of Feb with an update. Because this email only addressed the VTS3 applications, I'm not sure if it also applies to the VTS1... so perhaps the VTS1 applicants will hear back from admissions after that?
Thank you so much! I received an email from the school in December that said applications for VTS1 would be reviewed in February and if successful applicants would be called to interview with the school in March. I'm thinking this means we should be hearing any day now and before the end of February? I'm definitely getting a little antsy so it's nice to hear someone else going for VTS1 is also still under "further review". Let me know if you get any news (good luck)!!!

Thank you so much! I received an email from the school in December that said applications for VTS1 would be reviewed in February and if successful applicants would be called to interview with the school in March. I'm thinking this means we should be hearing any day now and before the end of February? I'm definitely getting a little antsy so it's nice to hear someone else going for VTS1 is also still under "further review". Let me know if you get any news (good luck)!!!
I applied to their VTS3 program but had written in my essay that i would love to be considered for either the VTS3 or VTS1… do you think since i applied for the VTS3 but wrote in my essay i would love to be considered for either that they would apply that ?

Thanks for the info.

Has anyone gotten an interview invite via zoom within the last couple of weeks?

I applied to their VTS3 program but had written in my essay that i would love to be considered for either the VTS3 or VTS1… do you think since i applied for the VTS3 but wrote in my essay i would love to be considered for either that they would apply that ?
I would definitely send them email letting them know that just to be safe.

I got my offer back on December 9th for the 4-year program, so I didn't have to interview. Who is from North Carolina traveling to Dublin? I'm hoping we can form connections before the school year starts because I'm trying to figure out what we need to do before moving!

Also who else got into the 4-year program!?

Reactions: 2 users
Not for VTS1 no. Haven’t had any email updates recently either, status is still “further review” for me
Same for me still have "further review" status. Are there any VTS1 applicants that are currently seniors in high school?

I got my offer back on December 9th for the 4-year program, so I didn't have to interview. Who is from North Carolina traveling to Dublin? I'm hoping we can form connections before the school year starts because I'm trying to figure out what we need to do before moving!

Also who else got into the 4-year program!?
Hi!

We have a GroupMe created for those who accepted their offer so we can connect, talk, and introduce ourselves. The link is a few replies up from your reply. You are welcome to join!

I also got my offer on December 9th with no interview. So meeting people has helped ease my anxiety about joining the program.

Is there anyone else here who interviewed in Jan but still hasn’t gotten a decision? I emailed the school and asked and the response was they are still in the process. I assume that it’s a decline but I’m surprised they haven’t just told me already.

Is there anyone else here who interviewed in Jan but still hasn’t gotten a decision? I emailed the school and asked and the response was they are still in the process. I assume that it’s a decline but I’m surprised they haven’t just told me already.
I haven’t yet either but you shouldn’t automatically assume it’s a rejection! Some people were still hearing back in mid March so it’s still possible 🤞🏽🤗

Thank you! I’m trying not to get my hopes up if it isn’t going to happen. But fingers crossed that we both hear good news!

My application is still under 'further review' I emailed them a week ago, and this is what they said

"Your application still has the status of 'Further Review' which means that it needs to go through our Admissions Committee before a decision is made on it. If you could bear with us a little while longer I'd appreciate it; this is actually the busiest time of the year for our admissions team and although we're very thankful that there is so much interest in all of our programmes, we need to give each application the time and attention they deserve. You should be hearing an update from us in the next few weeks. "

Reactions: 2 users
My application is still under 'further review' I emailed them a week ago, and this is what they said

"Your application still has the status of 'Further Review' which means that it needs to go through our Admissions Committee before a decision is made on it. If you could bear with us a little while longer I'd appreciate it; this is actually the busiest time of the year for our admissions team and although we're very thankful that there is so much interest in all of our programmes, we need to give each application the time and attention they deserve. You should be hearing an update from us in the next few weeks. "
Thanks so much for sharing! Did you apply to the five year or the four year vet program?

I applied for the 4 year and had an interview in San Francisco on the 11th of January and my application status still says interview. I am getting a little nervous as today would be the 7-week mark! Is anyone else in the same boat??

I applied for the 4 year and had an interview in San Francisco on the 11th of January and my application status still says interview. I am getting a little nervous as today would be the 7-week mark! Is anyone else in the same boat??
I am too! I interviewed Jan. 10th and I’m still in “interview” 😩 I’m getting anxious now lol

I am too! I interviewed Jan. 10th and I’m still in “interview” 😩 I’m getting anxious now lol
I’m in the exact same boat as you. Interviewed on Jan 10th and application status still reads “Interview.” I sent an email a few days ago and got a reply saying they’re just really busy and will get back to me in a few weeks. Not too sure what to think😓

I’m in the exact same boat as you. Interviewed on Jan 10th and application status still reads “Interview.” I sent an email a few days ago and got a reply saying they’re just really busy and will get back to me in a few weeks. Not too sure what to think😓
Omg a few weeks?? I wish it was sooner because if we get an offer, it’s not an easy move, it’s a whole other country 😢

Omg a few weeks?? I wish it was sooner because if we get an offer, it’s not an easy move, it’s a whole other country 😢
I know, but I think with this system sometimes they make offers pretty late. We’ll have to wait and see.