UCD Dublin Graduate Entry 2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I emailed them this morning. It's been radio silence for me....no rejection, no invitation.
Applications don't close until July 1st, but they make a lot of their offers in late Jan/Feb (according to the admissions team). They could just still be sorting through applications, but I would reach out to see if your application is considered completed on their side. They have been super helpful via email!

Members don't see this ad.

I just had my interview in San Francisco! Not sure when we will hear back

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! My application for UCD said for the longest time “application submitted and documents reviewed” but has now just changed to “further review”’ does anyone know if this is a good thing? Thanks!

Hey guys! My application for UCD said for the longest time “application submitted and documents reviewed” but has now just changed to “further review”’ does anyone know if this is a good thing? Thanks!
I’m not sure if it works the same for everyone but when my application was under further review I for an email about a week later with an update on my application.

Hi everyone! I have an update from the email I sent UCD, hopefully this will calm some nerves about the silence from them 😆 They told me “UCD will contact short-listed applicants in January to schedule an interview with the School of Veterinary Medicine. If you are short-listed, you will receive an email by the end of January with possible interview slots. If your application was unsuccessful, you will receive a "No Offer" decision around that time.”

So looks like all decisions have not been sent out yet. Their timeline is a bit weird but don’t lose hope yet!!
Hey have you heard anything at all from UCD?

Hey have you heard anything at all from UCD?
If you had an interview in New York towards the end of January start of February they will update everyone. I’m assuming around the same time they will update everyone else as well for more interview dates.

Feeling defeated. I emailed them three times. No word at all. I am starting to wonder if I submitted the application correctly through VMCAS.
Anyone else not hear from them?

They have been out of the office since our interviews. Campus re-opened yesterday from their winter break. I emailed them about a question on 10/01/23 and just got a response at 5:00 pm Dublin time! I would hang in there!

Thank yo
They have been out of the office since our interviews. Campus re-opened yesterday from their winter break. I emailed them about a question on 10/01/23 and just got a response at 5:00 pm Dublin time! I would hang in there!
Thank you!

I actually just received this email …
Is it a denial ? Waitlist for interview?

Unfortunately as a result of your overall cumulative GPA, you were not shortlisted for an in-person interview in the U.S. in January. The GPA requirement for entry to the Graduate Entry to Veterinary Medicine is a 3.2

Having said that the Admissions Committee will be doing a second review of applications next month and if successful, you would be called for an online interview via Zoom.

The Admissions Committee will be meeting at the end of this week and I hope to be able to send out an email to all applicants in this situation in the next week.

Thank yo

Thank you!

I actually just received this email …
Is it a denial ? Waitlist for interview?

Unfortunately as a result of your overall cumulative GPA, you were not shortlisted for an in-person interview in the U.S. in January. The GPA requirement for entry to the Graduate Entry to Veterinary Medicine is a 3.2

Having said that the Admissions Committee will be doing a second review of applications next month and if successful, you would be called for an online interview via Zoom.

The Admissions Committee will be meeting at the end of this week and I hope to be able to send out an email to all applicants in this situation in the next week.
I would consider that as a "waitlist" for interviews as there will be another "wave" of interview invites sent out and your application may for considered in that next wave! They didn't outright say that you are denied just that you didn't make the initial interview wave, so I wouldn't give up hope yet :)

I would consider that as a "waitlist" for interviews as there will be another "wave" of interview invites sent out and your application may for considered in that next wave! They didn't outright say that you are denied just that you didn't make the initial interview wave, so I wouldn't give up hope yet :)
Thank you! I’m not giving up hope!

Members don't see this ad :)
Conditional Offer/Acceptance today! I'm in tears after a couple of rejections this is what I needed to hear

Reactions: 1 users
Did you receive an email or on portal??
I received an email saying that there was an update to my application and then on the portal it said “conditional offer” with accept/reject by it.

I received an email saying that there was an update to my application and then on the portal it said “conditional offer” with accept/reject by it.
What is a conditional offer? Do you have pre- requisites to complete?

What is a conditional offer? Do you have pre- requisites to complete?
I have all my pre reqs done. It means that I have to complete my degree before classes start, maintain my cumulative GPA, and send in my final transcript to officially be part of the class of 2027

I have all my pre reqs done. It means that I have to complete my degree before classes start, maintain my cumulative GPA, and send in my final transcript to officially be part of the class of 2027
Are you going to accept?!

For those who were interviewed in New York, have you been updated on your application status?

The wait is driving me insaneee. They said 2 weeks after the interview we should have been updated but I haven’t seen any update :(
Right. I emailed this morning and just got this back
We are currently updating applications after our recent interviews in New York and San Francisco, and this will take a little time yet. Although we don't have an exact date by which we will have an update for you, we anticipate that you will hear from us in about 4-6 weeks.

Right. I emailed this morning and just got this back
We are currently updating applications after our recent interviews in New York and San Francisco, and this will take a little time yet. Although we don't have an exact date by which we will have an update for you, we anticipate that you will hear from us in about 4-6 weeks.
:( last year they found out mid February. Hopefully we will find out sooner!

:( last year they found out mid February. Hopefully we will find out sooner!
Yeah I hope. I’m literally going crazy checking my email haha. The number of times I’ve woken up in the middle of the night is scary

Yeah I hope. I’m literally going crazy checking my email haha. The number of times I’ve woken up in the middle of the night is scary
I completely understand you. Hopefully we both get updated soon ❤️

Hey guys! I got my conditional offer back in December. I am waiting on one more school but Dublin was in my top 3, so I’m so excited. Good luck to you all❤️.

Just received a conditional offer !!!

Reactions: 3 users
Just received a conditional offer! They sent an email and said there was a portal update :)

Yay! Congratulations to everyone who got their offer today💗. I will most likely be seeing you guys there, I’m just waiting for one more school but my heart is set on Dublin.

Reactions: 2 users
I got a conditional offer too and I will be accepting!!!

Reactions: 3 users
I in shock. So excited to be there this fall! If anyone needs a roomie let’s talk haha

omg congrats everyone! i will be accepting this offer! i can’t wait to see you all in the fall!

Hi guys! Congrats to everyone who got accepted! I am a current first year in the 4 year program and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to message me on here or on Instagram! It’s the same username! Congratulations again!!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Hi! New to this thread. Congrats to everyone receiving their offers! Has anyone who had interviews in SF heard back yet?