UCD Dublin Graduate Entry 2027

Started by ali9280
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed them this morning. It's been radio silence for me....no rejection, no invitation.
Applications don't close until July 1st, but they make a lot of their offers in late Jan/Feb (according to the admissions team). They could just still be sorting through applications, but I would reach out to see if your application is considered completed on their side. They have been super helpful via email!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! My application for UCD said for the longest time “application submitted and documents reviewed” but has now just changed to “further review”’ does anyone know if this is a good thing? Thanks!
 
Hey guys! My application for UCD said for the longest time “application submitted and documents reviewed” but has now just changed to “further review”’ does anyone know if this is a good thing? Thanks!
I’m not sure if it works the same for everyone but when my application was under further review I for an email about a week later with an update on my application.
 
Hi everyone! I have an update from the email I sent UCD, hopefully this will calm some nerves about the silence from them 😆 They told me “UCD will contact short-listed applicants in January to schedule an interview with the School of Veterinary Medicine. If you are short-listed, you will receive an email by the end of January with possible interview slots. If your application was unsuccessful, you will receive a "No Offer" decision around that time.”

So looks like all decisions have not been sent out yet. Their timeline is a bit weird but don’t lose hope yet!!
Hey have you heard anything at all from UCD?
 
Feeling defeated. I emailed them three times. No word at all. I am starting to wonder if I submitted the application correctly through VMCAS.
Anyone else not hear from them?
 
They have been out of the office since our interviews. Campus re-opened yesterday from their winter break. I emailed them about a question on 10/01/23 and just got a response at 5:00 pm Dublin time! I would hang in there!
 
Thank yo
They have been out of the office since our interviews. Campus re-opened yesterday from their winter break. I emailed them about a question on 10/01/23 and just got a response at 5:00 pm Dublin time! I would hang in there!
Thank you!

I actually just received this email …
Is it a denial ? Waitlist for interview?


Unfortunately as a result of your overall cumulative GPA, you were not shortlisted for an in-person interview in the U.S. in January. The GPA requirement for entry to the Graduate Entry to Veterinary Medicine is a 3.2


Having said that the Admissions Committee will be doing a second review of applications next month and if successful, you would be called for an online interview via Zoom.


The Admissions Committee will be meeting at the end of this week and I hope to be able to send out an email to all applicants in this situation in the next week.
 
Thank yo

Thank you!

I actually just received this email …
Is it a denial ? Waitlist for interview?


Unfortunately as a result of your overall cumulative GPA, you were not shortlisted for an in-person interview in the U.S. in January. The GPA requirement for entry to the Graduate Entry to Veterinary Medicine is a 3.2


Having said that the Admissions Committee will be doing a second review of applications next month and if successful, you would be called for an online interview via Zoom.


The Admissions Committee will be meeting at the end of this week and I hope to be able to send out an email to all applicants in this situation in the next week.
I would consider that as a "waitlist" for interviews as there will be another "wave" of interview invites sent out and your application may for considered in that next wave! They didn't outright say that you are denied just that you didn't make the initial interview wave, so I wouldn't give up hope yet 🙂
 
I would consider that as a "waitlist" for interviews as there will be another "wave" of interview invites sent out and your application may for considered in that next wave! They didn't outright say that you are denied just that you didn't make the initial interview wave, so I wouldn't give up hope yet 🙂
Thank you! I’m not giving up hope!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is a conditional offer? Do you have pre- requisites to complete?
I have all my pre reqs done. It means that I have to complete my degree before classes start, maintain my cumulative GPA, and send in my final transcript to officially be part of the class of 2027
 
The wait is driving me insaneee. They said 2 weeks after the interview we should have been updated but I haven’t seen any update 🙁
Right. I emailed this morning and just got this back
We are currently updating applications after our recent interviews in New York and San Francisco, and this will take a little time yet. Although we don't have an exact date by which we will have an update for you, we anticipate that you will hear from us in about 4-6 weeks.
 
Right. I emailed this morning and just got this back
We are currently updating applications after our recent interviews in New York and San Francisco, and this will take a little time yet. Although we don't have an exact date by which we will have an update for you, we anticipate that you will hear from us in about 4-6 weeks.
🙁 last year they found out mid February. Hopefully we will find out sooner!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! New to this thread. Congrats to everyone receiving their offers! Has anyone who had interviews in SF heard back yet?